Wedding Woes

Re: Shrek Wedding

• How big of a break between the wedding and ceremony that she got ogred in between?  I always wonder if these people regret it all down the road.  There was a chick on Four Weddings that had some dumb puppet as part of the ceremony.  I wonder if they'll look back and say, boy we were lame.  I also wonder if they have to share custody if they divorce.

That donkey is adorable.

• GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    Somehow it doesn't come off.
    But maybe I'm just a judgy mc.grumppants
  • It looks like Clint Howard was a guest from that group pic.  :)
  • is it mean to say that she makes a good Fiona?
  • This could've been done way better.  If you're going to do something like this, you go balls to the wall.  Dang, even a phone call to the local theatre department and/or some youtube tutorials could've helped this.  Both of their makeup jobs are very amateur and really?  You want to be green but not get it on your dress so you use a turtleneck under?  Why bother?

Go all in or just don't do it at all.
  • I wish they had found green makeup that matched his hands and head.
  • [QUOTE]This could've been done way better.  If you're going to do something like this, you go balls to the wall.  Dang, even a phone call to the local theatre department and/or some youtube tutorials could've helped this.  Both of their makeup jobs are very amateur and really?  You want to be green but not get it on your dress so you use a turtleneck under?  Why bother? Go all in or just don't do it at all.
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]

i hope that all weddings are described as "balls to the wall:"

please join dave and sarah as they go balls to the wall in wedded bliss.  ceremony at 3, reception to follow immediately after. 
    rsvp: ride or die
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards