Military Brides

NWR...end of deployment

Just got off the phone with FI and he has "tentative" dates to be on his way back to the US...few weeks earlier than expected. Which is fantastic, now if only they stick with those dates, everything will be dandy. 
No one in my house is awake and I've got to work at 6am so I need to go to sleep but I was just too excited to not share with someone. That's all. Hope everyone has a good night Smile
She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR...end of deployment

• calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting! Let's hope it turns out sooner rather than later!

Anniversary

• kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yay!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!! Congrats!!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! That's exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sallysmith&&&sallysmith&&& member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!! TIME TO CLICK YOUR HEELS TOGETHER GURRRL!
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting! I hope the date stays that way! I hate last minute changes.. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thinking positive thoughts that the date doesn't change, or only changes for the better ;) It's so great to have an actual timeframe to count down to!
  • edited December 2011
    I just got the same news! Basically a month earlier than expected, but I know how that works. I'm trying to be optimistic about it! It's always nice to actually have real dates rather than "sometime in this month." :) Congrats! I love the downhill part of the deployment!
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_nwrend-of-deployment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:8226bdd2-d82c-4e2b-9bf7-ee0dfb65cc62Post:671f7847-0bdb-4d2c-902c-7d57e554565d">Re: NWR...end of deployment</a>:
    [QUOTE]SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!! TIME TO CLICK YOUR HEELS TOGETHER GURRRL!
    Posted by sallysmith&&&[/QUOTE]

<div>You're not kidding!!</div><div>Let the countdown begin!! </div>
    She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards