September 2012 Weddings
Options

A few CHECKS this weekend:)

So, I had a hair trial and makeup trial this weekend. I really loved both of the women. My hair came out EXACTLY as I had explained, and I loved my makeup as well.

Advice needed, actually, on the makeup. I thought I wanted fake eyelashes because I have really stubby, nonexistent eyelashes, but I don't want them to look too fake. Here are my before and after shots. Do the eyelashes look ridiculous? Here are my before and after shots...

I also met with a travel agent to start the process of booking my honeymoon. We absolutely loved him and can't wait for our 14 days trip to Greece!!

YAYY for a productive weekend!!!!
Sept. 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon
Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Naxos, Santorini)
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A few CHECKS this weekend:)

• Options
    I think your lashes look gorgeous! I am a big make-up fan though so a little over the top wouldn't bother me! haha. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You look STUNNING! I actually have pretty long lashes in general and still opted to add the fake ones to my hair/makeup services. I havent done the trial yet so im not sure what it will look like.

In my opinion, you look great as is and dont really need the lashes. Either way though, with or without, I dont think you can go wrong.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, you look great! I think the eyelashes look good too, not too much. But if you think they will bother you or you will think they will look like too much, then you should go with your gut feeling. but i don't think anyone will notice they are fake.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    Wow!!  You look gorgeous!!  I can't tell the lashes are fake.  :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Keep the lashes!!!  Coming from a "makeup whore" (<--that's FI's nickname for me) and cosmetologist, they're fantastic!  You look stunning.
  • Options
    You look beautiful and I love the lashes! Keep them :-) You just made me excited for my makeup trial (whenever it is, haha). As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup regularly I'm really looking forward to getting it done professionally. Your artist did a great job!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Whoops, didnt realize those WERE the fake lashes!! haha I thought those were your real ones which is why I said you didnt necessarily need them. Just goes to show they dont look ridiculous! : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You look stunning! Love everything about the makeup!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You look GORGEOUS!!
    imageVacation
  • Options
    you look gorgeous!! i would DEF keep the eyelashes.... now that makes me want them. I never thought of it. 
    January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wow! Thanks guys!!! You make me feel good haha :)

The more I look, the more I like the fake lashes. I just get nervous that people will think I don't look like myself. But I want to look PRETTY on my wedding day!! Ya know? It's a special day!

I think I'll keep the lashes. Thank you for the advice!!
    Sept. 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon
    Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Naxos, Santorini)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with Courtchase, I had no idea those were the fake lashes!  You look absolutely beautiful!  I think you should definitely book the services!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I have pretty long lashes as well and definitely plan on getting false ones for the wedding. I LOVE makeup. I always say if I could afford to buy it from Sephora or some place similar, I'd totally go bankrupt there lol. You look beautiful with them, so I say do it!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep the lashes!!
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_checks-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:325551e4-1b83-4335-8ca5-d57c424f3960Post:8e2d388c-8d7e-4e3b-9222-ee6ac7549fb9">Re: A few CHECKS this weekend:)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whoops, didnt realize those WERE the fake lashes!! haha I thought those were your real ones which is why I said you didnt necessarily need them. Just goes to show they dont look ridiculous! : )
    Posted by courtchace7[/QUOTE]

<div>Same here. I thought they were your's with mascara on. They may feel weird/off to you since you're not used to them, but I think they look great. I'm looking into adding false lashes as well. Mine just don't hold up well in pictures.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards