African American Weddings

YAY!!!! Got my personalized hangers today!

I am so excited and they are so beautiful! I ordered them from the best on Etsy! The seller name is lila frances. Here they are:

My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
Created by Wedding Favors
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!

Re: YAY!!!! Got my personalized hangers today!

• edited December 2011
    Awwww too cute....I got mine from her as well. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • edited December 2011

wow! Those are really good & pretty =)

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_yay-got-personalized-hangers-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:654f516a-6ccf-4bf8-82d5-d89d4f1fc7a3Post:308029d0-8175-40d7-a4ec-8e5700d78f42">Re: YAY!!!! Got my personalized hangers today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awwww too cute....I got mine from her as well. 
    Posted by PB-Bride2010[/QUOTE]

Yes, she is too awesome!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_yay-got-personalized-hangers-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:654f516a-6ccf-4bf8-82d5-d89d4f1fc7a3Post:85c7fefc-7397-44a5-9639-1e4044e9599a">Re: YAY!!!! Got my personalized hangers today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow! Those are really good & pretty =)
    Posted by sweetjess2011[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Jess!
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty! Ugh...yet another thing I'm lusting over. How much and how long for her to get them to you?
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    It took about 8 weeks hun and they are $25 each.
  • edited December 2011
    Just looked her up. I am cutting it close, but I'm going to message her now and see if she could definitely get it to me in time. Are they pretty heavy? Think they will actually hold a dress?

I'm only going to get one since I didn't get a reception dress...which one should I get?

MyName & HisName

or

Mrs. HisLastName
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_yay-got-personalized-hangers-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:654f516a-6ccf-4bf8-82d5-d89d4f1fc7a3Post:162ca295-a4f8-49e8-848d-c796e8409be9">Re: YAY!!!! Got my personalized hangers today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just looked her up. I am cutting it close, but I'm going to message her now and see if she could definitely get it to me in time. Are they pretty heavy? Think they will actually hold a dress? I'm only going to get one since I didn't get a reception dress...which one should I get? MyName & HisName or Mrs. HisLastName
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]

I will try and answer this since Yas stepped out.  I personally found them to be light and I didn't trust trying to hang my dress on there.  I used my VS brides rode for the photograph and I am sure I could have gotten away with hanging up my reception dress on there. 

As far as the names: Mines only included DH last name, but that's because I have 8 letters in my name, plus I would have to add DH letters even thou his is short.  I see Yas got both, but there names wasn't long.   
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_yay-got-personalized-hangers-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:654f516a-6ccf-4bf8-82d5-d89d4f1fc7a3Post:162ca295-a4f8-49e8-848d-c796e8409be9">Re: YAY!!!! Got my personalized hangers today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just looked her up. I am cutting it close, but I'm going to message her now and see if she could definitely get it to me in time. Are they pretty heavy? Think they will actually hold a dress? I'm only going to get one since I didn't get a reception dress...which one should I get? MyName & HisName or Mrs. HisLastName
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]

I hope that she can get it to you in time! They look pretty heavy to me. You can't store your dress on it or anything. But I think it will be fine to take pictures. I think it could hold a dress. I like both of course. But if I was doing one, I would get the Mrs. HisLastName
  • cyndoncyndon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it!  I thnk i may be ordering one too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cute, cute yasjas!

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• edited December 2011
    very cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She did mine alsooo....Nice
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • edited December 2011
    HEEEEYYYY!!! Gonna be a Mrs. Brown too, lol! And I love these, looking her up right now!
  • edited December 2011

Thanks ladies!!!

• msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it!!!!!  I am going to order one with his last name.
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • eew2581eew2581 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOOH! I've seen these in wedding photos and wondered what vendor created them. I'm ordering mine from Etsy tomorrow!
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them and I want one so bad I think that will be a late Christmas gift to myself!
  • edited December 2011
    Cute,cute,cute!
  • edited December 2011

Wow!! These are very nice! I like, I like!!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards