Wedding Etiquette Forum

Sunday Night

18910111214»

Re: Sunday Night

• I probably better try to get to bed as well. 

Night everyone!
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • night Tex
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Goodnight Tex.

So roll call - who is still with us?
  • That would be me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-night-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a021d06f-3c95-441a-a169-fce2a09490b8Post:118dbd4d-7124-45e7-9a1e-0e8c424ee104">Re: Sunday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI thinks I'm too pampered and 8 weeks at boot camp would do me good, lol. I'm pretty sure I would literally die.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely too pampered/lazy to do any kind of bootcamp.

I would die too.
  • I am watching Top chef older seasons on my PS3 and trying to do wedding crap.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am getting REALLY sleepy, which is inconvenient since I'm really hungry.

I have been craving a huge, juicy homemade cheeseburger like no other.

That's going to make whatever snack I eat in a few minutes less appealing.
  • Am I strange for looking at personal security stuff right now? We're thinking about moving into an apartment complex. They have a pool and gym and nature trails and stuff. Very easy for someone to follow your movements - especially if you get a routine. 

Not that I'm obsessed with the creeper out to get you at every corner or anything, but I feel like if I'm going to get into some kind of routine that puts me alone in the woods I should have something to protect myself with. 
  • Poke it isn't weird.  I do the same things.  I grew up in the middle of the woods with no neighbors and never had to lock doors.  Like I don't even have a house key.  So I look those things up for when I get a house because I do not trust having neighbors or living in neighborhoods -_-
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't think it's strange. I'm all about the personal safety. :)
  • Well, I've always lived in a neighborhood. And they're not as safe as they seem. Like, my current neighborhood seems safe and quiet - but who knows what's going on in other people's homes?

But there are so many more people in this apartment complex than my neighborhood. 
  • Yea I understand.  Well personal safety is a great thing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm just looking at everything they offer going "Oh this looks cool, and this, and this..." and now I have an image of me jogging on the trail with a batman style utility belt on. They even have a key you can use to get yourself out of handcuffs. Which I don't see being very possible to use in the majority of kidnapping situations.
  • Okay guys, I'm exhausted now. I'll talk to you all tomorrow : )
  • night night I am going to sleep as well 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards