Ohio-Cleveland

rehersal dinners

Hi ladies!

Can any suggest a good place for a rehearsal dinner?  Our church is St. John Cantius in Tremont so I want to stay in the Tremont/Ohio City/Downtown area.  We have about 20-30 people that will be invited so we are open to restaurants with private rooms or covered patios.  Thanks girls!!!!

Our church

Re: rehersal dinners

• Mrs. ZeeMrs. Zee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Farenheit has a private back room with its own bar that would be perfect for the number of people you have. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with Lola or Lolita. I cant remember what the party room situation is between them, but one is in Tremont and the other is downtown. More reasonably priced options would include Chophouse downtown or Great Lakes Brewing Co in Ohio City.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    we are doing ours at Great Lakes Brewery - fun, casual and close....not to mention really good beer and a decent wine selection! 

with the wedding being so formal - i wanted something more relaxed to spend time with friends and family before the wedding! they have several private dinning rooms and the rates are really affordable! 

and depending on your wedding date - maybe Shooters on the water...fun, different and a very cool setting! 

good luck! 

• katem128katem128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ideas...

The Market Avenue Wine Bar has a great space and is fabulously friendly/easy to work with.

I second Fahrenheit - I think Ross is still the GM there, he's a great guy and the chef is marvelous - great food!

There's a great patio at South Side that you could take over or I think ( and I might be making this up) the Bistro on Lincoln could work something out.

Also Light Bistro in Ohio City is a great option, as is Bar Cento on West 25th - and it might be more affordable then then those listed above. I don't know what the capacity at the Speakeasy is - but ask about it if you call Bar Cento.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much girls!!!! This wedding is coming so soon, I'm starting to freak out.  I'm sure I will have million more questions over the next four and a half months! lol
  • edited December 2011
    Try Ponte Vecchio on the Superior Viaduct.  I am having my reception there (and also live next door) and they are fantastic - Brittany the GM is great to work with.  And the views of Cleveland are un-paralleled!
  • edited December 2011
    Depending on where your at.... Buca Di Beppo in Westlake (on Detroit by Clague Rd, right off 90). They have some big rooms, plus they have the family style dining which is nice for rehersals.
  • gemini5513gemini5513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can rent out the patio at South Side and it would hold 20-30 people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards