Christian Weddings

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Today: Ordering textbooks.  Ironing and putting laundry away.  Reading "Reached" (final book in "Matched" trilogy.  Similar idea as Hunger Games, but not nearly as violent). Double date with another married couple.

Saturday: Going to buy DH a new suit. 

Sunday: Church.  Baking a cake?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Tonight: pampered chef party Saturday: shopping and lunch with my mom. Then I need to get some cleaning up done. Sunday: church and hopefully relaxing
  • Tonight: working on addressing our save the dates!

Tomorrow: chores, and then dear FH & I are having a Skype date to continue talking through our pre-marital counseling manual

Sunday: hopefully getting up early for a run, then church, and working on some more wedding projects.
  • This morning: horrible test, glad it's over.

Rest of today: hanging out at my fiance's work because we ride together today because of the show. Melting pot tonight for unlimited cheese and chocolate fondue.

Tomorrow: sleeping in, maybe going to the shooting range, playing computer/video , birthday dinner for my fiance's grandfather

Sunday: teaching Sunday school for the last time for awhile :-(  then watching football

Monday (it's a holiday, so I'm considering it part of the weekend): preparing for my surgery on Tuesday. :O 
    Anniversary
  • Tonight: SO's sister's birthday. 80's night!

Sat: Meeting up with an old roommate I haven't seen in 3 years at Portland Saturday Market. Sat night childhood friend's Birthday. Probably talking wedding plans, she's getting married in Aug and I'm a bridesmaid.

Sun: Busy day at church. Small group @church, hosting the service, then babysitting during the church elder meeting.  Sun night: Finding time to read two chapters for our first premarital counseling meeting on Wednesday. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards