African American Weddings

Check-Blessings!

God is so good! As we get closer and closer things are starting to fall into place. 

We got our videographer FOR FREE- he is my new co-worker's husband and he owns his own videography/editing business. They just moved here and he's looking to build up his local clientale. I looked at his previous work and liked it and BAM there's a check we didn't have to write! 

#2 Our Rehearsal dinner is paid for! My fiancee's aunt is a caterer in ATL and she's coming down early for the wedding and she's going to cater our rehearsal for freeeeeeeee. BAM! 

Jesus paid it all! 

~ "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Check-Blessings!

• FREE!!! such a beautiful word! Congrats on the checks!
    Anniversary
  • Awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Where are you in NC? Please inbox me his info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • He is! @Kaimah, I'll pm you. 
    ~ "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats on the FREE checks!  Those are the best kind!  Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats!

image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • I love free.com! great check!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Congrats on your checks and blessings...
  • AMEN!!!!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_check-blessings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c91cd267-9372-4780-9017-fb055cdbb721Post:dfa19212-a79e-46d9-a77f-2da24ed23911">Check-Blessings!</a>:
    [QUOTE]God is so good! As we get closer and closer things are starting to fall into place.  We got our videographer FOR FREE- he is my new co-worker's husband and he owns his own videography/editing business. They just moved here and he's looking to build up his local clientale. I looked at his previous work and liked it and BAM there's a check we didn't have to write!  #2 Our Rehearsal dinner is paid for! My fiancee's aunt is a caterer in ATL and she's coming down early for the wedding and she's going to cater our rehearsal for freeeeeeeee. BAM!  <strong>Jesus paid it all! 
    </strong>Posted by msT2mrsH[/QUOTE]

Yes HE did!  Awesome checks girly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards