South Carolina-Charleston

A Charleston Wedding - Officiant

Have any of you used 'A Charleston Wedding' for your officiant?

Re: A Charleston Wedding - Officiant

• nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with them--the guy, Dave, was OK, but their primary business is photography, DJ, limo rental, and other stuff, so I didn't get the impression that he would be especially focused on us if we only used them for the officiant (my assumption, so I could be wrong).  We ended up with Doug Farmer (http://www.charlestonweddingofficiant.com/) and just loved him.  Cannot recommend him highly enough.
  • edited December 2011
    We are actually using Doug Farmer also. In fact 3 days from now. He is wonderful to work with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We used Doug Farmer last week and LOVED him.  He's great to work with and everyone commented on the beautiful ceremony.
  • DRibeiro13DRibeiro13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were supposed to use David as our officiant and set up a meeting to interview him...he didnt show and sent someone else instead. He realized that he was already booked for my wedding day and without letting us know he sent one of his "understudies" which was very unprofessional and we really didnt like Ron Warfuel...the officiant he did send. He was very concerned in selling us everything else "A Charleston Wedding" had to offer and just kept beating around the bushes when we asked any real questions about him officiating. So my experience was not a good one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards