Colorado

Ft Collins Venues

Hi! I'm looking for low-budget venues in Ft Collins.  We are planning on about 150-175 guests.  Thanks!!

Re: Ft Collins Venues

• HBookmanHBookman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about affordable, but I really think that the best venue in FoCo is the Tapestry House. Beyond that there's really only hotels, the Sunset event center (which, to me, looks like it's stuck in 1980) or going down to Loveland/Estes Park. I ended up having my wedding down in Colorado Springs since all of our family is there, but if we would have had it up here it would have been at the Tapestry House, hands down.

Here's their website: http://www.tapestryhouse.com/

You can make it chaper by doing mornings or days other than Saturday night or by
    not getting married in the summer. They also let you bring in your own vendors, which can help save some dough.

Good luck in your search and planning!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our reception at the Marriott of Fort Collins and they did a great job.  My SIL had her wedding at the Sunset and you can't fit 150-175 people in there.  Also, it's cheap and it shows, although the food was good.

We were also considering the Fountains of Loveland and they were really trying to nickel and dime us and things kept changing with each new person we spoke to.  Maybe they have pulled themselves together within the last year, but I would steer clear of them.  

My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • edited December 2011
    We had some friends get married at the Lincoln Center...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards