Moms and Maids

Maid question....short or long?!

Dilemma solved :)

Just call me Mrs. Beard :)

Re: Maid question....short or long?!

• edited December 2011
    Well is it on the beach or is it actually going to be inside? It would not be good to have a beach wedding in November. Even though it is SC it can still get cold. However if it is on the beach I would take in to consideration that a long dress would pick up sand easier. But a short dress might be to cold. Ugh! I see your dilemma!

If it is inside though I would go with a long dress. For November it just seems more in season to wear long dresses.

So I guess I would need to know for sure where exactly the ceremony and reception are taking place to help make a more informed decision. Talk to the bride and ask her exactly that.

I know... not completely helpful. Sorry. Good luck! This is a tough one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    With it being in November in Charleston, I would go with a long dress.  It can get pretty cold.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • tesskerrtesskerr member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Long, and then if it's freezing you could wear invisible stockings underneath to keep you a little warmer.

I had to wear a teal bridesmaids dress once. Promised the bride I would wear it again. That was 4 years ago...
  • Kimberly0402Kimberly0402 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are thinking about short for the bridesmaids and long for the MOH. Everyone will be in the same color, but the length would identify my MOH.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards