Florida-West Coast

Best place to park for cruise leaving out of Tampa?

Hi all! I'm from the Orlando area and getting married this Saturday! Sunday we are leaving for our honeymoon cruise but it's out of Tampa so we are hoping to find an off-site parking place. I know when we took a cruise out of Canaveral a few years ago, parking was outrageous at the port. Any suggestions or places that you've used and liked? Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Best place to park for cruise leaving out of Tampa?

• It is cheaper to leave your car at where ever your staying and take a cab. Parking is ridiculous and expensive over there. I've cruised out of that part about 20 times.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bella&dozerbella&dozer member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Parking is really expensive in the port garage.  But, I work in downtown Tampa (so I drive past the port and see the cruise ships going in and out alot, lol) and I'm not familiar with any off-site parking options, except maybe all the way out by the airport, but then you'd have to take a cab from the airport to the port, which might negate the savings.  :(

(but PS congrats on your very-quickly-approaching wedding!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_best-place-to-park-for-cruise-leaving-out-of-tampa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:f441c4ad-d3d8-4c17-bbad-1b377eac4adaPost:c7e575ec-4e60-41e1-a6df-d9619020d969">Re: Best place to park for cruise leaving out of Tampa?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is cheaper to leave your car at where ever your staying and take a cab. Parking is ridiculous and expensive over there. I've cruised out of that part about 20 times.
    Posted by boderoe[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we aren't staying anywhere in Tampa. We are driving over from Orlando Sunday morning....so there isn't anywhere we can leave it. :(
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • There is the cruise terminal. It's pricey.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards