Florida-South Florida

PSA: VS bathingsuit

Did you really want the newlywed bathingsuit but did not buy it?

I ordered it in the small and medium b/c I didn't know which would fit me better. So before I return it I wanted to give you ladies a chance to get it with out paying shipping!!!

I am selling the SMALL for $12 I will meet you near my house to give it to you or I can bring it to the GTG.

here is the link to see it http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=KB-259394&cgname=OSKEYSWMZZZ&rfnbr=22
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: PSA: VS bathingsuit

• Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    can you email me please... i'm interested...
    jenisesierra at gmail . com

thanks
  • edited December 2011
    Did you already sell?? I am interested also
  • JKLieneckJKLieneck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I'm not too slow... i'm interested!!
    September 2011 Board - June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Pic of you and FH outside(we're usually in the water when outside)
    Wedding day: 9/10/11!
  • edited December 2011
    I will let you ladies know. I am giving first chance to Jenise who wrote first. If she is not interested then I will let you know.
    It was bought!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards