Chit Chat

chit chat, ha

`thats right i changed it againg...oh and im using captals now: AND IM GOING TO MJSSSSS KDMFLKDJFIDFOPIEJFKDVMKDNVKLDN VDLJKNVKLVNDKLVD
DKDNDDJFKLDJFKL  ............NOT SPELL RIGHT....

Married on July 29, 2011

Re: chit chat, ha

• *Sigh* If you have a problem with her on the Attire board then post here.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:29e1d95f-dd23-43fb-806e-e46384f5a98f">Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just want to say that this person: Cynthiajt1 had to be blocked from posting things on my posts. I only wanted to post a bridesmaid dress color issue and ask for suggestions on the attire and accesories section. <strong>Why did she not only avoid answering my question or give advice but she continuosly kept attacking me until i reported her and blocked her</strong>. Its not only her. These boards are very helpful in gettgn support or ides. Tis is why its my homepage for the internet. I dont post alot but i read them. I am not sure if its miserable people who like others to be miserable but it hurts.I have had issues come up unexpectadly and had a bridemaid quit on my last minute.I had a friend step up and offer her help and I have paid for her dress and accesories. Now im being talked down to for replacing her? Well I didnt care but my fiance wanted it to be even because the wedding party are all walking arm in arm at the beginning of the ceremony. But i get flack. Well if you can help me: i really would appreciate it. I have two bridesmaids in royal blue and my other two are in apple red. I would love ideas on how this will tie into my white dress, and the guys being in black tuxes and blue vests. Thank you.
    Posted by amy7177[/QUOTE]
    Yeah...that didn't happen. She was just being honest about the fact that you replaced a bridesmaid in order to have even sides! That's pretty low, honestly.

If you ask a question on here, you're going to get honest answers. That may include some information that you don't want to hear. Don't freak out and DD (that's Dirty Delete...deleting your original post when someone says something that you don't wanna hear).

We're very nice people over here on CC, but I doubt that many people are going to be on your side in regards to this. I suggest asking your question about colors without going into the personal drama unless you want comments/advice about the personal drama.
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I'm not sure I understand how you are looking to tie your bridal gown into your BMs dresses and the GMs tuxes.  It's white, so it will work no matter what.  If your colors are blue and red, you can have those colors represented in your bouquet.  There are also lots of dresses these days that incorporate colored sashes to match with the BM dresses.  Since you have two separate colors though, I'm not sure how well this will work, but you can look in to it.  Good luck Smile
  • To answer your question, you could have red earrings and a blue ribbon around your flowers.

Just a question, are your colors red,white and blue? Or just red and blue?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:53067cdc-e680-4a27-ae59-92a38af7644f">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]To answer your question, you could have red earrings and a blue ribbon around your flowers. Just a question, are your colors red,white and blue? Or just red and blue?
    Posted by stacie+luciano[/QUOTE]
    You are going to look fine with your WP no matter what, cause you're in white.

But like Stacie said, red/blue accessories would look nice. Especially jewelry and shoes.
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2011
    [QUOTE]I   this is the red color, and above is the tuxes just want to say that this person: Cynthiajt1 had to be blocked from posting things on my posts. I only wanted to post a bridesmaid dress color issue and ask for suggestions on the attire and accesories section. Why did she not only avoid answering my question or give advice but she continuosly kept attacking me until i reported her and blocked her. Its not only her. These boards are very helpful in gettgn support or ides. Tis is why its my homepage for the internet. I dont post alot but i read them. I am not sure if its miserable people who like others to be miserable but it hurts.I have had issues come up unexpectadly and had a bridemaid quit on my last minute.I had a friend step up and offer her help and I have paid for her dress and accesories. Now im being talked down to for replacing her? Well I didnt care but my fiance wanted it to be even because the wedding party are all walking arm in arm at the beginning of the ceremony. But i get flack. Well if you can help me: i really would appreciate it. I have two bridesmaids in royal blue and my other two are in apple red. I would love ideas on how this will tie into my white dress, and the guys being in black tuxes and blue vests. Thank you.

If you have an issue with someone, you need to take it up with that person, on the particular thread it happens on.

This is semi a personal attack towards this poster and wasnt needed over here.

We aren't in highschool. We deal with our issues in an adult manner and that does not include calling someone out on a completely different board.

These boards are very helpful. If you didn't like this poster, you should have just blocked her and let it go. You're now in the wrong for calling her out.

My personal opinion. . I think it's going to look like an American flag. God bless the USA! And 'replacing' a bridesmaid is a low down crappy move.

Edit: Others have given great suggestions. I'm on the not so great suggestion side at the moment due to a migraine. My appologizes. You'll look fine in whatever because you're in a wedding dress and well, white goes with pretty much everything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Amy, this is the internet and people aren't here to be your BFF. Posters will answer with their opinions and you might not always like them. You just need to get over it.

"Why are you all so mean" posts aren't well received here and you'll just end up with more answers you don't like.

Anniversary
  • ....wow. just. wow. i cant believe that this is posted.

sorry. replacing a bridesmaid for EVEN SIDES is really frowned on upon here.

you CANNOT tell someone how to talk to you on this board. or on ANY internet forum.  when you post something you open yourself up to opinions.

i had uneven sides. we had a GM who had to drop out due to not being able to get off work last minute. i guess my marriage is not valid, because one BM walked alone (and guess WHAT! SHE WAS FINE WITH IT!) i guess my marriage is not valid. i will have to tell my husband.
  • please dont point someone out then delete it. PLEASE. im so glad it was quoted.
  • Arayx2Arayx2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:c291e04d-1f82-4069-b675-c3807d82a80a">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>If you have an issue with someone, you need to take it up with that person, on the particular thread it happens on. This is semi a personal attack towards this poster and wasnt needed over here.</strong> We aren't in highschool. We deal with our issues in an adult manner and that does not include calling someone out on a completely different board. These boards are very helpful. If you didn't like this poster, you should have just blocked her and let it go. You're now in the wrong for calling her out. My personal opinion. . I think it's going to look like an American flag. God bless the USA! And 'replacing' a bridesmaid is a low down crappy move. Edit: Others have given great suggestions. I'm on the not so great suggestion side at the moment due to a migraine. My appologizes. You'll look fine in whatever because you're in a wedding dress and well, white goes with pretty much everything.
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

Agreed. We are happy people and while we are sorry your feelings were hurt, don't come over here and attack someone else and ask for sympathy - Not gonna happen.

To answer your question. If you MUST replace your bridesmaid, there are many ways to tie the colors in. You do not need to wear a rainbow color belt but you could incorporate the colors in your flowers or hair. Problem solved.

And just to give you a heads up - not very many people that you really <strong>want</strong>  answers from like "B" lists of any kind. Be careful and lurk more on this subject.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • OP-I think the red, blue, and white  will look great in the wedding!!

And everyone else-she had her original choice drop out and left her hanging. She made the decision to ask someone else to be in her bridal party. Stop attacking her-it isn't like she kicked the original person out then asked someone else. To me, that is bad. Geez, get a grip and lay off her.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:e72e7a51-ee2f-4736-b270-cedad2fc01d5">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]....wow. just. wow. i cant believe that this is posted. sorry. replacing a bridesmaid for EVEN SIDES is really frowned on upon here. you CANNOT tell someone how to talk to you on this board. or on ANY internet forum.  when you post something you open yourself up to opinions. i had uneven sides. we had a GM who had to drop out due to not being able to get off work last minute. i guess my marriage is not valid, because one BM walked alone (and guess WHAT! SHE WAS FINE WITH IT!) i guess my marriage is not valid. i will have to tell my husband.
    Posted by futurepivko[/QUOTE]

<div>How dare you Cathy. Your marriage is total invalid.</div>
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:fc6b79be-dc92-44ed-980b-2d66aebf740b">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]OKAY SO IF YOU HAVE A BRIDESMAID QUIT ON YOU BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE IT PLANNED AND REHEARSED THAT THE WEDDING PARTY WILL BE WALKING IN ARM AND ARM, YOUR KIDS AND YOUR FINACE REALLY LIKE THAT IDEA TOO,,,,,,,, THEN YOU ARE "LOW DOWN AND CRAPPY" FOR REPLACING THEM? SHE QUIT ME BY TEXT THEN .................    WELL THEN CALL ME MISSES CRAPPY, ITS MINE AND MY FINACE'S WEDDING. AGREED ON THE DRAMA PART, YOU ARE RIGHT ON THAT. BUT LOW DOWN CRAPPY? WELL THEN BLAME US ALL, CUZ IT WAS MY FIANCE'S AND KIDS AND 80YEAR OLD GRAMMA'S  SUGGESTION AND EVEN THE "NEW" BRIDESMAID'S. WOW. I CANT GET A BREAK FROM JUDEGEMENTAL PEOPLE ON HERE. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL WORSE.
    <div>
    </div><div>Stop yelling :\</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:7dfc3a16-adcb-437d-8ee0-1c814eada966">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]OP-I think the red, blue, and white  will look great in the wedding!! And everyone else-she had her original choice drop out and left her hanging. She made the decision to ask someone else to be in her bridal party. Stop attacking her-it isn't like she kicked the original person out then asked someone else. To me, that is bad. Geez, get a grip and lay off her.
    Posted by nomadgrll[/QUOTE]

right. so our GM left us hanging too....and it was not his choice, he wanted to be in it. and we didnt want to put someone else there for even sides. i will tell my husband that too.
  • Arayx2Arayx2 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:fc6b79be-dc92-44ed-980b-2d66aebf740b">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]OKAY SO IF YOU HAVE A BRIDESMAID QUIT ON YOU BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE IT PLANNED AND REHEARSED THAT THE WEDDING PARTY WILL BE WALKING IN ARM AND ARM, YOUR KIDS AND YOUR FINACE REALLY LIKE THAT IDEA TOO,,,,,,,, THEN YOU ARE "LOW DOWN AND CRAPPY" FOR REPLACING THEM? SHE QUIT ME BY TEXT THEN .................    WELL THEN CALL ME MISSES CRAPPY, ITS MINE AND MY FINACE'S WEDDING. AGREED ON THE DRAMA PART, YOU ARE RIGHT ON THAT. BUT LOW DOWN CRAPPY? WELL THEN BLAME US ALL, CUZ IT WAS MY FIANCE'S AND KIDS AND 80YEAR OLD GRAMMA'S  SUGGESTION AND EVEN THE "NEW" BRIDESMAID'S. WOW. I CANT GET A BREAK FROM JUDEGEMENTAL PEOPLE ON HERE. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL WORSE.

Please. stop. No need for all capitals. We would have gotten your point.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:0e632639-ff0a-44f4-a0c2-9f846929631b">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board. : How dare you Cathy. Your marriage is total invalid.
    Posted by stacie+luciano[/QUOTE]

*cries*

im waiting for OP to tell me she feels bad for my H
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:7dfc3a16-adcb-437d-8ee0-1c814eada966">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]OP-I think the red, blue, and white  will look great in the wedding!! And everyone else-she had her original choice drop out and left her hanging. She made the decision to ask someone else to be in her bridal party. Stop attacking her-it isn't like she kicked the original person out then asked someone else. To me, that is bad. Geez, get a grip and lay off her.
    Posted by nomadgrll[/QUOTE]

She, herself used the word 'replacing'. And remember. . she's the one that came here all in an uproar and making a semi personal attack.

OP. . this is 'CHIT CHAT' . . .NOT 'TATTLE TALE'
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:fc6b79be-dc92-44ed-980b-2d66aebf740b">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:

keep yelling :)

are you going to GBCK on us?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:fc6b79be-dc92-44ed-980b-2d66aebf740b">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:

when did you rehearse? did you have your wedding rehearsal yet? ive never heard of one so far out.

misses = mrs or =miss? i dont know

it doesnt matter whose idea it was to replace the BM for even sides, its still a sucky idea.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:7bd6a386-9600-42fa-9945-c691e0b49059">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board. : She, herself used the word 'replacing'. And remember. . she's the one that came here all in an uproar and making a semi personal attack. OP. . this is 'CHIT CHAT' . . .<strong>NOT 'TATTLE TALE'</strong>
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

<div>Lately its been Tattle Tale</div>

OH NOES. . YOU USED THE YELLING FONT?!
    Seriously, yes what your BM did was crappy. Im not saying that move wasn't crappy. It was and you deserve better than that. Especially for someone to drop out via text. However having someone else step in to even out sides is wrong IN MY OPINION.

And yep, it is your PPD, however this is the internet and you need to understand that not everyone is going to agreed with you and people will give their honest opinions. Personally, that's what I love about these boards. If I do something stupid, I know someone is going to call me out and be like "Hey. . that's dumb, dont do it'. By people doing this, it saves me from looking like a fool in real life.

If you can't handle honest opinions, Im not really sure what to tell you.
  • I'm embarrassed that we're date twins.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • OH OH! BLOCK ME! BLOCK ME! *raises hand and jumps up and down*

You obviously dont want people with invalid marriages to post on your threads, correct?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:4f224acb-aa06-4811-bd4b-66c3dffc2dcb">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm embarrassed that we're date twins.
    Posted by jferlenda[/QUOTE]

lol
  • Arayx2Arayx2 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:4f224acb-aa06-4811-bd4b-66c3dffc2dcb">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I'm embarrassed that we're date twins.
    </strong>Posted by jferlenda[/QUOTE]

Teehee lol. You made me giggle...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so glad I quoted you before you partially DD'd :P
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:4f224acb-aa06-4811-bd4b-66c3dffc2dcb">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm embarrassed that we're date twins.
    Posted by jferlenda[/QUOTE]

<div>Man and I'm embarassed she's a July bride :\</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_people-rude-here-thought-this-wedding-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:ac742e23-b562-4c9b-a984-20fb997c039aPost:2e7aa3d4-8413-4005-8398-2b195dbb3679">Re: Why are people so rude on here? I thought this was a wedding board.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so glad I quoted you before you partially DD'd :P
    Posted by MelissaAnne88[/QUOTE]

me too.

wait, OP blocked me
  • Arayx2Arayx2 member
    Listen Amy - Here at Chit Chat we do not attack people off the bat. We give honest answers. I learned this the hard way on my first post, these women are helpful but honest.

I said it before. Not very many TK posters are "B" list friendly. Don't take it personal, its just tacky!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards