Nevada-Las Vegas

I could kiss my WC right now!

SO ive been really worried about the amount of space we would have the the "H" suite at The HOtel for the In-suite reception. I have a guest count of about 35 right now. . I had my eyes set on the VIsta Suite since I first laid eyes on it, but when I would call they would tell me that it was completely booked. Super bummer!

SO one of my fellow knotties recommended that I check with my WC to see if there was anything she could do. I emailed my WCAlyssa and she responded right away and said that she would see what she could do.  SHe left me hanging for about a week after she said she would respond that night, but when I got to work this morning there was an email from her that said she could book the suite for me!!!!! This just made my entire week!! Im sooo excited..and I can't wipe the smile off my face,  greeting everyone in the hall n everything :D

THANKS SO MY ALYSSA!

Re: I could kiss my WC right now!

• edited December 2011
    Yay!! Alyssa is my WC and she has been great about things like that :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Don't you just love it when things workout like that!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Alyssa is my WC to.  She seems to have done alot more for others then she has me. 

I hate to say it but in the beginning she told me that i had to book the vista suite on my own and a couple of other things that I have requested she directed me to call hospitality.  She did take some pics and measurements of the room for me, but other then that she just taken my paper work and payments.  That makes me a little upset.
  • edited December 2011
    Mel - Awww!! She was kinda hit and miss with me on a few things too..... The one you have gotten that I have not are the room measurements/pic's?? She has been good when I ask, but....I am less then 30 days and we still have not gone over the final details....
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I think I may have been the one to make that suggestion because they same thing happened to me. They don't like to do it but sometimes you have to give people a little nudge.

Aleena is my WC and she is a rock star! I talked to one other WC there but I don't recall her name. I think it started with a K. I'm not gonna lie she was kind of biatch when I dealt with her before.

I am s happy that worked out for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards