Not Engaged Yet

Fake Registry of the Week - Jeanna

Re: Fake Registry of the Week - Jeanna

• edited December 2011
    I used these last weekend to make mini Easter bread loaves.  Love them.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/kaiser-mini-springform-pan/?pkey=ccake-pans|bkwcakcls

Another love - but we have asparagus about once a week

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/all-clad-stainless-steel-asparagus-pot/?pkey=x|4|1||4|asparagus||0&cm_src=SCH
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I WANT THAT ASPARAGUS COOKER!!!!!!!!

also - mutley, that link goes to your registry and shows your full name. i don't think that was on purpose! (it's asking you to log in)
  • edited December 2011
    Doh!  I fixed it. 
  • MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oceana- I think I already found something for you. Hopefully I remember to post it next week.
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG that asapargus pot is excellent! I have(pretty much) the same one from Paderno! wickedddddd

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    This is obscene, how much fun this is...lol

Dot Pitcher from World Market

Thumb Decanter from World Market

Rangoli Warm Stripe Lantern from World Market (and you can add the cool stripe to mine, lol)

Plum Fiestaware from Kohls

Food Network 4-pc Square Bowl & Bamboo Serving Tray from Kohls (not gonna lie, I'm addicted to cool-looking entertaining pieces like this)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011

Sort of unlrelated but I was saving this thread for after lunch and when I got back my work decided to block TK and most shopping sites because they were shopping sites. I about had a heart attack and was trying to figure out a way to knot on my blackberry. Apparently it was a false alarm and everything is back..yay

OH YEA! I wish I could take a picture of my phone for this thread. I have a purple housng for my BB (not those cases but the actual outside of the phone) and a purple background. Very Jeana-esque

imageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    OMFG I LOVE THOSE LANTERNS!

And, we totally have a World Market here! I may have to go shop.

Crate and Barrel has a lot of neat stuff! You guys are really tempting me to register there... but wouldn't 4 registries be a bit much?

And.... I may have to add the asparagus pot, because I LOVE asparagus and found out this weekend that FI likes it, too!

This is totally the most fun thread EVAR. <3
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

LOL, I know...I might end up ordering the cool color one just for the hell of it, it's so purty.

Originally, we were going to register at BB&B and Kohls, but now I'm leaning towards subbing in C&B (instead of Kohls) because they have so many neat entertaining pieces. That's going to be a big thing for us, given how much we entertain.

• edited December 2011
    We don't entertain a lot, but I really want to. Someday. When I am not working and in school and volunteering and planning a wedding.
    Anniversary
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jeana, i'm not trying to be an enabler, but i think 4 registries would be okay. at least from the weddings i've been to.
  • bajedivabajediva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    anybody watch British comedies...? Keeping Up Appearances...?

"Lady of the house speaking!!"

(EDIT: here's a clip, just in case. it's kind of a spoof, but the first 20 secs are classic /> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW4X7YXQBeY&feature=related )

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my god....MRS BUCKET!!! Classic.  BF loves that show.

Edit: Sorry, sorry....it's pronounced "bouquet", dear.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • mrs.rabmrs.rab member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could def do this the entire night.....

and of course I am throwing a pair of shoes in here...
    imageimageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, srsly.... you guys need to link this stuff.

I really love that rug! Where did it come from, Karann?
    Anniversary
  • mrs.rabmrs.rab member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found it on this website, along with some other pretty cool purple stuff....
    imageimageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I like purple a lot. Not as much as Jenna and none of my home furnishings are purple but I am loving a ton of what has been posted! I especially love the purple stand mixer and tools. I love tools. I brought several to our home. FI brought a hammer. I also have purple golf clubs.

EDIT: Just changed the Kitchen Aid mixer on our registry from a white one to a purple one Embarassed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We will totally have 4 registries, and we're only inviting about 100 people!

This is mostly due to the fact that FMIL and FSIL work at Pottery Barn, so we have to register there and Williams Sonoma (owned by same company), but we also had requests to register at Target. And *I* love BBB, so that was nonnegotiable. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Jeanna, all the stuff I posted have the links inbedded in the names of the products... :) or you could just fly down to SoFLA and we'll go shopping.

• edited December 2011
    1.  I own the ice cream ball the Hetshup posted.  But in Orange.  It makes delicious ice cream, and is great for camping as it isn't electric in any way.

2.  The Dyson Animal is on our registry, and I am *so* excited about possibly getting it.

3.  Jeana, you can totally have 4 registries.  We do, and I don't feel bad about it at all.  Pottery Barn had furniture and some bedding we liked, WS had pots and pans we liked, and the Target and BBB were our original registries.  The only one that is actually somewhat lengthy is BBB; the others are *really* small.

4.  If you would like to look through my registries at those 4 places, please do so and tell me what you think.  This goes for anyone.  If you don't know my real name, PM me.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Oooooh, more registery stalking....lol

• edited December 2011
    Feel free.  Most of ours is *very* traditional.  FI and I both have a ton of kitchen stuff and dishes, but it's all poor quality and mismatched from college, so a lot of our BBB registry is just that.  Target is more fun, PB is furniture that we love and really want to have to add some storage to our home (we have an old house, and storage is limited), and WS is really just nice cookware, since I couldn't find what I wanted at BBB.  :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    For those wanting to go to World Market, I have a Family & Friends coupon worth 25% off that I can share via email.  It is good today through Sunday.  PM me your email and I will send it on over. 
  • edited December 2011
    Total bummer = no WMs in my area. :( Is the coupon good for online orders?

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    AHHH! Mutley I totally want the coupon! I LOVE WM!

And.... I totally added a Crate and Barrel registry last night. *ninja face like Mutley has*
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have your emails, silly ladies.  Tongue out
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards