Just Engaged and Proposals

My Valentine's Proposal

Hey everybody! I'm so excited to be posting here :)

On Sunday (Valentine's Day) my boyfriend (Fiance...Wow!) Tyler and I spent the day together, before he brought me out to dinner at our favourite resturant, and then we went outdoor ice skating. When the rink closed, we had planned on going to my house to exchange Valentines gifts, but we were going to stop by Tyler's house to pick up some things. But he drove right by his house, and said he had a surprise for me.

We pulled up alongside the field of our elementary school (where we met when we were 10 and became best friends, where we hung out as teenagers at the playground, and where we were sitting when we decided to start dating almost 3 years ago. The school is also right between his and my house). Sitting in the field was a heart made of tealights and roses, and Tyler brought me into the middle of the heart where a box was waiting. He propsed and I was completley surprised!! We told Tyler's family, then my family, and then both of our families came over and had a wonderful night of celebrating : ) Everything was perfect!

I'm so excited to be engaged, but I'm most excited to be married... I just can't wait to start the rest of our lives together!! <3

Re: My Valentine's Proposal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards