Not Engaged Yet

Your opinions please

Will someone look at my wedding website and give me some critiquing feedback. I'll PM you the site, no need to blast my last name all over the place. What would you want to see/ know as an OOT guest etc etc.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Your opinions please

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm bored at work - send it along and I'll take a look if you'd like:)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I'll take a look at it - I'm not ready to crack my book open and start studying yet : )
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh send it over girlie!!

maybe i can send you mine and you can give me your opinions as well?? i really need to start giving it to ppl
  • edited December 2011
    GIMME!
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paige you have PM, could you forward it to button, sapphire and Kat? TK hates me and all I represent I guess. Foot in mouth
    edited December 2011
    Haha yeah, I'll send it along

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
    edited December 2011
    GD TK is making my PMing life difficult! grrr

Did everyone get it?

Murried Bio
    edited December 2011
    Lookin' good, Hetshup! I like that you've broken it down and it's easy to navigate.  Maps are useful and I lurve that you have links to EVERYTHING!

I'm heading to lunch now but to me...looks good! Has all the info I would normally ask about if I was oot!

Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I got it and I'm perusing it now
  • edited December 2011
    paige ygpm
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    arugh!! why can't i check my PMs!! GAHH
  • edited December 2011
    BWAHAHAHAHA!! Now I have everything all the information I need to crash your wedding!! Wink

It looks good hetshup! I don't know how long your guests would be in town but maybe a couple of restaurant recommendations? Everything else looks great though!

In all seriousness DH and I want to make a trip up to San Antonio sometime in the near future so we should try to meet up!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    okay!!

love it! very pretty and fall-ish! and i also love the maps! i should do that!
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, good call Rach, I'll add some restaurants, I mean they can go to the riverwalk but there are more then those. And yes! let me know when you are coming, we can get some delicious limey drinks. FI will be totally freaked out that I'm meeting people from the internets.
  • edited December 2011
    I <3 the river walk

i can't find your page :-(
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_opinions-please-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1dddc8f7-6d32-4fd3-ba3d-4df2e0a88e74Post:23fd31af-5580-42b0-930d-64e38acb3838">Re: Your opinions please</a>:
    [QUOTE]I <3 the river walk i can't find your page :-(
    Posted by Button5807[/QUOTE]

It took me a minute too. : )

Go to Community tab. On the bottom right there is a search. You can put in the name Paige PMed you. and then find the one with her state
  • edited December 2011
    I will definitely let you know when we work it out - DH just started back at the FD so I need to figure out his schedule so we can plan a trip
  • edited December 2011
    Ok Ok, I need to see this thing too hetshup!!
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, TK hates me, Paige will you send it to Jeter too? Thanks! Sorry Jeter
  • edited December 2011
    FINALLY!

I think it looks great :-)

I was down in SA for about a week when my brother was stationed there and compltely fell in love, even though it was August. Crashing your wedding is the perfect excuse to get back down there :-)
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    PM me.  I'll look.
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Me! Pick me! Can someone send me a PM? Pretty please? :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kat or button or paige or Sapphire, could any of you send this to Goldie and Desert?

I have tried to PM on IE, Safari and Camino today. FU knot, FU.

PS- Button thanks for the random hat comment, now people will be like, whaaaaa we gotta wear hats? It'll be awesome.

Sapphire- Yes, please come! I would be super excited to meet you. Toobing?! 
  • cdipaolocdipaolo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you need more opinions let me know.
  • edited December 2011
    i hope that everyone shows up in big hats!
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dude, I love tubing! It's been about 2 years since we've been able to go Frown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards