Texas-Houston

German Chocolate

I dont live in the houston area but am getting married there.  My FI wants a german chocolate cake for his grooms cke but the lady doing our wedding cake doesnt do those. Anyone know of a good but cheap place that I could get one from??

We are getting married in the Cypress part of Houston.
Photobucket We're Married!!!!

Re: German Chocolate

• loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I suggest for Heavens Cake.

You can view their website under grooms cake for ideas, pictures, etc
    They do have german chocolate.

forheavenscake.org

The contact person is Rick: forheavenscake@gmail.com, 832 876-9197, located at 290/Jones Road which is not far from Cypress.

What I liked about Rick, he emails you total price, not just per slice, I sent him a picture of what I was looking for, wedding date and location and he emailed me back the total price including delivery.

• edited December 2011
    My FI and I actually just ordered his grooms cake last night! We went to Virginia's cakes...she does it out of her home. We ordered a German chocolate cake also. It is a 2 tiered cake with a raspberry filling and we ordered chocolate covered strawberries. All of this plus $25 delivery was $200. She wanted $100 deposit to reserve the date which went towards the cake. She also had us taste different flavors and EVERYTHING was delish! Here is the website if you are interested:
    http://www.virginiascakes.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks.. we actually found a place.. my friend lives up there and said she has ordered her sons bday cakes from Randalls and they are really good.. so I called them.. They will make a Sheet cake that serves 100 people and decorate it any way I want and its only $50.. Its not far from the place so I can just pick it up... gotta love getting what you need on a budget!
    Photobucket We're Married!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards