Ohio-Cleveland

Reception venue bring your own food

We are getting married in las vegas but want o have a party for family when we getback. Do you know of any CHEAP venues or church halls who will allow us to bring in our own food an alcohol? We also need them to provide the tables and chairs.

I like the nicholson house in lakewood, its just set up a little weird i think?

Re: Reception venue bring your own food

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Some venues that I know allow you to supply your own caterer and alcohol: Middleburg Hts. Rec. Center, Don Umerly Civic Center (Rocky River), Lake Erie Nature & Science Center in Bay Village, Gemini Center in Fairview Park, Avon Knights of Columbus Hall, Avon Lake VFW hall, Ruby's Halli in Grafton.

There are far more halls out there that allow BYOB where you'd use their caterer, but bring your own alcohol. Also, there is a handful of places where you'd buy alcohol from the hall, but bring in your own caterer.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know there alot of VFW halls and solon community center, most of the community centers but some you have to be a resident I know solon community center doesnt need you to be a resident then La Casa Bella party center in Oakwood village you dont have to get catered there now either
  • thank you!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_reception-venue-bring-your-own-food?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:b96ae0ee-e0d4-4823-8765-d0e1f6500094Post:2444c6cd-20d4-4c2c-adfd-1cac8446647f">Re: Reception venue bring your own food</a>:
    [QUOTE]Some venues that I know allow you to supply your own caterer and alcohol: Middleburg Hts. Rec. Center, Don Umerly Civic Center (Rocky River), Lake Erie Nature & Science Center in Bay Village, Gemini Center in Fairview Park, Avon Knights of Columbus Hall, Avon Lake VFW hall, Ruby's Halli in Grafton. There are far more halls out there that allow BYOB where you'd use their caterer, but bring your own alcohol. Also, there is a handful of places where you'd buy alcohol from the hall, but bring in your own caterer. Good luck!
    Posted by JKohio[/QUOTE]
  • Strongsville Old Town Hall also lets you bring in your own food and alcohol 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards