• Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2010 Weddings

Not Getting Married Next Week

13»

Re: Not Getting Married Next Week

• I'm so sorry for your loss. 
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine the hell you're going through.

Hugs, prayers and good vibes being sent your way from the Jersey Shore.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and FI's family.  ****knottie vibes****
    Anniversary
  • So sorry for your loss.

~~~Lynsey~~~
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know you and both of your families are in my prayers.
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Steph,
    I am So sorry to hear about your loss.. Words can't describe how you're feeling i'm sure... Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
    Take care~
  • I'm so sorry! My thoughts are with you.

From the Seattle board and August 09 board.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Also from the August '09 board

I'm so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts during this difficult time. 
    [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/28iavz5.jpg[/IMG]

Make a pregnancy ticker
  • I am from the August 2009 board and I heard about your story. I am so sorry for your loss and I can't imagine what your feeling. Please know that you have many many people around the world praying for you.
    [IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n177/crystaljkbj/7392dd37.jpg[/IMG]
  • I am so sorry for your loss and will be keeping you in my prayers. Sending lots of love your way.
    Anniversary
  • edited July 2010
    I am so sorry for your loss and can't imagine what you're going through.  Prayers for you and your family...

July 09 and LA knottie

[img]http://tinyurl.com/7wep4ze[/img]
  • I'm a July '09er and wanted to let you know I will be sending lots of T&P both your way, and the ways of both of your families.  My friend (a Sept '10 bride) just went through something very similar a few weeks ago and I've seen first hand the devastation it can cause.  Use the strength of those around you to handle this difficult time :(  Thinking of you...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm another July 09'er and I wanted to let you know I am sorry for your loss.  Definite T&Ps being sent yours and everyone else involved way.  
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/n6wcit.jpg[/IMG]
    Such a big boy!
  • I'm so, so sorry for your loss... you'll be in my prayers.
    Married July 3, 2009 | Trevor July 15, 2009 | Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt13b8ee.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Another July '09er here. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in all my T+Ps as well as your family <3
  • Another July 09 Nestie. I am so sorry for your loss, that is so terrible. You will be in my T&P's.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/160u695.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimage AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• I'm another July 09 bride.  I cannot even begin to express my sympathy for your loss.  Please know the entire knot/nest community has you in our thoughts.  Cherish all of the great times you had with him.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Another July 09er... I can't say anything different from what anyone else has said, but wanted to let you know that my thoughts and deepest sympathies go out to you and both your families!
  • T & P for you and your families.  I am so sorry for your loss.
    Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

William born 7/12/2000
    Andrew born 10/30/2011 (9lb 4oz at 37 weeks)
  • edited July 2010
    Another July '09 Nestie here... I'm so sorry for your loss my t&ps are with you and all your loved ones during this difficult time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • I can not imagine the pain you are suffering right now. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    image image 272 - Invited image 4 - Taking their Sweet Time image 203 - Ready to Celebrate! image 65 - Party Poopers Wedding Countdown Ticker July 31, 2010 - Planning Bio Wedding Blog - Planning for Eternity<3</a>
  • ArchelArchel member
    500 Comments
    I'm not on this board, but just want to add my condolences.

I know it's not enough to say I'm sorry. Hearing "I'm sorry" is not what you need right now. Trust me, I know the feeling. My 5 year old niece was murdered two weeks ago - while I was in the same house. 

You want to have the person back in your life and nothing anyone says will make that happen. You want to blame yourself. Thinking that there was some way you could have stopped it. Just imagining how things would have been with the person still around. The guilt is unmanageable. The pain is crushing.

Now is not the time to say "this will be alright," "hang in there." I know from experience that you need to feel every little bit of hurt and anger and guilt and pain that comes your way. Don't try and hold back - the pain will just build up.  It IS wrong that something like this happened a week from your wedding. It is alright to be mad at him, at yourself, at anyone and everyone and the world at large.  Depression is a serious mental illness that is challenging to battle and affects everyone connected with the person dealing with it. There are no words to express someone giving up on life.

I don't know your situation and although I want to say "don't feel responsible," I don't know if that will make you feel better right now. I know it didn't make me feel better. I absolutely feel responsible for the death of my niece. I can't help thinking of how things would have changed if I had just done something differently. I know that I shouldn't feel this way, but I simply can't help it.

I've been told that these things heal with time. I'm sure this is a true statement, but you and I are feeling tremendous pain right now and sometimes it feels like nothing will ever replace the hole that this person filled. This is truly a devastating thing to cope with and no one should have to go through pain like this. I know.

I have never been one much for religion, but I am finding that religion is actually helping me make sense of this situation. Right now, you need more strength to help you get through the day. Whether this is the support of friends and family or religion, I don't know - only you will know what's best for you.  You will be in my prayers. I truly hope that you will find strength to get you through this. Please feel free to message me if you care to discuss this at all. I know people have offered the same for me and I haven't really taken them up on it - but I am offering.
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• Echoing what has been said before...words don't exist to help ease your pain, but know that we're all thinking and praying for you and your family. 
    Wedding bio (updated 07/07) http://leahnmatt.weebly.com We'll be wed July 3, 2010! image Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker Number Invited 182 image Number Attending 96 image Number Declined 18 image Number Not Replied 62 image RSVP Date June 10th
  • I am soooooo sorry for your loss.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that you find the strength and endurance to make it through this situation!  I also pray you find peace and in time, continue to have a positive outlook on life.  Do not let anyone rush you through your mourning period.  Take all the time YOU feel like you need!  And know that your July 10 knotties will always be a listening ear!
    Best advice for FI's and DH's everywhere..."Happy wife, Happy life!"
    My Planning Bio It finally happened 7-11-10! image
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am from the June 2010 board. I am so unbelievably sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and yours.
  • Steph--

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that it doesn't mean much, but I'm thinking of you and praying for you, and your friends and family, during this time. If you need anything, please just let me know--I'm close by (Long Island) and there for you! Please know that you have an amazing support system here, and that you are very loved!

Dee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards