Registry and Gift Forum

Just out of curiosity...

Where are you registering? When did you register?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot!

Re: Just out of curiosity...

• We registered at Crate and Barrel in August and Macy's in October for our June 2011 wedding. We went to store registry events. It was a lot of fun! Have you registered yet?
  • We registered at Macy's, Wal-Mart, and two small specialty stores locally. We started ours in October for our June 2011 wedding! How about you?
    Anniversary
  • We started our registries about 6 months before our wedding.  We registered at Macy's, Crate & Barrel, and Bed, Bath & Beyond.
  • We registered at Crate and Barrel and also Macy's. The one thing I will say (hopefully not too redundant) is that the employees at the Sip-n-Scans advised FI and I to register only for housewares (especially true with Crate and Barrel) as they have so many items that are seasonal. We've already seen stuff that was in store go to "No longer avail" on our registry.

Also with the springtime comes new colors and styles for anything Home/Bath related, so it may be a good idea to postpone that stuff until the new items are brought in!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We registered a few weeks ago and are getting married in July.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • We registered at BB&B, C&B, and Sears in February for our October wedding. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BB&B - I knew I wanted to have the registry there from my days working there, and my FI loves the store.  We can get almost everything there.  

Macys-  didn't WANT to register more than 2 places, but the china patter we picked is fairly new and Macy's has the 5 piece place settings of it, and BB&B does not.  So we put all the pieces from the pattern that BB&B does NOT carry on the macy's registry.  It looks small, but it's over $2600 worth of stuff at retail value.  We ended up being able to get free toasting flutes with the Lenox registry incentive program at Macy's.

Sears - for FI's tools, man-stuff, and things that he knows his male relatives would like to get for him. 

We registered in late October for our July wedding. 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • We registered at Pottery Barn, BBB, Williams-Sonoma and Macy's, but may be consolidating Macy's into BBBs.

We started months ago for our June 2011 wedding, with basic stuff, but only last month added a lot of the china, crystal, and other such stuff.
  • I was thinking Macy's, BBB, and maybe either Target and Crate and Barrel. 

Our wedding is in July and we haven't started yet. I thought we would start registering 4-5 months before our wedding, but perhaps we should consider starting sooner!

I'll have to do some research on what to put on the registry beforehand though! Anyone want to share some things they put on their registry?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot!
  • I registered this week at Dillard's and Target for our May 2011 wedding.

• Target and Walmart.  We registered in August or September(I can't remember) for a March wedding.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Anniversary
  • We registered a month after our engagement at BBB for engagement gifts which we've added to as we came accross things we thought of, and then at Macy's 8 months out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards