Ohio-Cincinnati

LuLuDo Photography?

Has anyone had any experience with LuLuDo Photography?
There was a Wedding Channel Deal for $150.00 for Wedding Day Photo coverage for up to 5 hours. Sounds too good to be true, her website looks decent. 

Anyone have any comments? 

Re: LuLuDo Photography?

• i just looked at her website and no offense but those pictures are awful!
  • 150.00????? gonna go ahead and say you get what you pay for.
  • I agree with cinnabun72, photos are awful. Why even think about this deal? Photography is the most important part of the wedding day why take a chance?
  • Hi! My name is Mandy McD and I am a freelance wedding photographer in the Cinci area. I've actually never heard of much about LuLuDo Photography...but that doesn't mean they're not good...they just might be new to the business. The Cinci area is saturated with wedding photographers (there's only a trillion options), so they might just be trying to get a "leg up" and get their name out there by offering this great deal. To be perfectly honest, however, I recommend going with a studio or person you feel more comfortable with. If you're having doubts about the "too good to be true" offer, you may want to go with your gut...as other people have said on this website, your photographs are one of the few things that you will have after the wedding is over. There are plenty of "reasonable" photographers in the area who won't charge you a ton of money, but who will still deliver a quality product. If you'd like to check out my website as a reference, or if you just want to contact me to chat about wedding photography in general, I would be more than happy to help! www.mandymcdphotos.com. My wedding photography packages are between $625-$1,400. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards