Florida-South Florida

NWR help needed!

Hello ladies,

My sister in law's baby is turning 1 this year. I promised to help and what she's looking for is a place to rent, where she can have a BBQ, in either Broward or Boca. Oh also, if it has a pool or it's close to the beach, better.

Lots of specifications, I know. That's why I come to you, knotties! Know of any place with those features? Pleaaaase let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Re: NWR help needed!

• edited December 2011
    Do your parents have a club house at their new home?  Thats what my sister did for her daughter's birthday. Everyone had swimsuits and it was great.  You can try a park like  South County regional park. Its behind mission bay on 441 and glades. It has great nature trails and pavilions.. you might be able to set up a bounce house or something.

• edited December 2011
    I would look up parks and recreation departments in the towns you want to be in and see if there is one beach front, which Im sure there is.
    Other than that, Im no help!
  • edited December 2011
    Spanish River park. It;s in Boca and right next to the beach. We use to have big family gatherings there and it's great. There is a little tunnel that leads right to the beach.
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Patch Reef Park in Boca, Sugar Sand park in Boca, or Spanish River Beach or Red Reef. Only thing about the beaches on the weekend... limited parking and it's a lot of money to pay to get in there. Also, they will not reserve parking so it's basically first come first serve. Parks might be a better option for your family!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You girls rock! Thank you sooo much!
  • sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you got my text on this!! =) and look others have recommended the same places
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards