November 2012 Weddings

NWR

Isn't anyone sick of talking about wedding planning over and over and over?  I feel like every single post on here is about what we all have left to do.  Any NWR chat out there?  Browsing the other month boards in the past, I noticed that a lot of them did fun posts about life aside from wedding planning.  This board is so blah and focused on wedding, wedding, wedding. 

What are you doing this weekend?  What pets do you have?  What are you reading?  What's your favorite color?  Tell me ANYTHING that's not about weddings!
21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NWR

• lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I'll start.  I'm 32 years old and I live in PA.  My furry son in my current sig pic is Leonidas.  He's 4.  My favorite holiday is Halloween (which is why I dress my dog in a costume - and, don't worry, he had it on for all of about 5 minutes).  My favorite color is green.  I love music.  I used to go to concerts all the time, but it got expensive and I don't go much anymore.  I miss it.  I enjoy working out.  Right now, my workout of choice is The New Rules of Lifting for Women.  Ice cream makes everything better.  I love to read.  Right now, I'm reading The Death Cure.  Next up, The Night Circus.  I'm embarrassingly excited for The Vampire Diaries tomorrow.  And this weekend, I'm getting my hair highlighted and hopefully relaxing a bit.
  • I will play. I'm so ready for this wedding to be complete and everything else that awaits. There is so much more to life besides the wedding!

I'm 33 and live outside of Boston. I was unexpectedly laid off from my job 3 weeks ago and am actively looking in Boston and CT. We had always thought about moving back and see this as a possibly opportunity.

We have a 2 year hound/lab mix.

I also love TV and reading. I watch WAY too much TV and am not ashamed.

I sadly LOVED the Fifty Shades trilogy and just finished a book about a man who grew up in South Boston in the 60's (whitey bulger).

We also love traveling and wish we have more money so we could do it more often.
  • This sounds like fun!

I am 27 living in North Jersey. I moved in with my fiance this past summer and we have a 3 1/2 year old yorkie named Daisee. She is nice to humans...not so much to other dogs. This will be a problem since we want more pets. I love chickflicks and rom coms and am not into any kind of horror movie at all. I love food! Italian, Chinese, Cuban are my 3 favorites. I love ice cream as well and can eat it any time of year. My favorite is cookies-n-cream! I love to scrap book when I have time and have been reading the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. I am halfway through book two right now. I love shoes and handbags and have a pretty large collection of both.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • A friend of mine just gave me the 50 Shades of Gray - can't wait to get started!  Dreyer's Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream should be illegal it's so good!  I also have four-legged children - two horses and one border collie.  I turned 32 this summer and live in Lakeview, OR.  Thanks for the sanity moment!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm 26 and I teach Special Education for grades Pk-1. I'm originally from NY and met my FI the summer before my senior year of college. We dated long distance during that first year and then after graduation I moved to CT. We don't have any furbabies, but my twin sister and her husband have a white boxer we watch a lot and LOVE!!! We are thinking that after the wedding we will start house hunting and then look into getting our own boxer, but we're going to take our time. I love visiting new wineries on the CT winetrail with my girlfriends. We make sure to get our passports each May when they come out and then try to get to our favorites plus a new one once or twice a month. We each bring a bowl of cut fruit and a new cheese to try and usually end up laughing the whole time!

I love that holiday season is right around the corner and I will probably watch Home Alone 1 and 2 about a million times with white covered Oreos (a favorite among my twin sister and younger sister)

I feel like I am the only one who hasn't read the 50 shades trilogy but I finally have it on my iPad and plan on starting them when we go to Mexico for our HM.

This weekend we are going to the UConn football game on Saturday and probably spending Sunday snuggled up on the couch watching football and cooking something warm and homey in the crockpot :)
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sunday...where in CT do you live?

We are considering moving back
  • Finally! I have been feeling like wedding talk is all anyone around me talks about lately!
    I am 26 from Sacramento where we and the FH live with our two kitties Atticus and Sloane. I love to read, mostly historical ficton. We love driving to Napa for the good wine and food. That's where we're headed this weekend for some pre-wedding relaxation!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:91aa146a-ccc2-47e5-9832-36889598073e">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sunday...where in CT do you live? We are considering moving back
    Posted by amymaysa[/QUOTE]

Simsbury now, not too far from the Riverview :) but FI's family lives in East Granby and East Windsor and I work in Hartford. My twin and her husband used to live in Norwalk and then Naugatuck.. so we have a lot of CT covered lol, what part of CT are you considering?
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited October 2012
    Yay! I am getting so sick of everyone asking about the wedding everywhere I go! :)

I am 29 and live in Central Oregon. If you've never been out here, you need to, it's God's country. :) I grew up here, but had moved a few hours away for college and a job, but 4 years ago got my job with an online virtual school. I taught 5th grade for them the past 3 years, but took a chance and went down to Kinder - 2nd grade and I've also been teaching ESL (English as a Second Langauge) for the past 3 years.

We have 3 dogs! My dog, Rilie, is a Samoyed/Australian Shepherd mix, River is a border collie/spaniel mix, and Sammy is an Australian Shepherd. Our house is full of dog hair. :)

We love doing anything outdoors, hiking, camping, snowshoeing, kayaking, etc. I also love reading. I haven't read the 50 Shades of Grey series, either. I just finished a book called "Angel" and it was awesome. Sadly we also watch a ton of TV. Haha! I love baking and cooking as well. I owned a bakery for a year, but decided it was too much work with teaching, too. I don't miss it. My kids will just have amazing birthday cakes. :)
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a big NWR  life changing event. MY FI got a job offer in New Zealand so next summer we r moving from New Jersey to New Zealand! Wow!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:f5106858-dbde-4786-b6fd-9f98b7d02d97">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR : Simsbury now, not too far from the Riverview :) but FI's family lives in East Granby and East Windsor and I work in Hartford. My twin and her husband used to live in Norwalk and then Naugatuck.. so we have a lot of CT covered lol, what part of CT are you considering?
    Posted by sundayrose[/QUOTE]

I grew up in Burlington and would love to be in the Farmington Valley.

I had a meeting down at Yale New Haven, and went to Quinnipiac, so we could possibly move to that area.

Just trying to decide if we should stay in Boston or make the move to CT.
  • edited October 2012
    april-congrats to your FI!

YES! I was just telling my mom yesterday I don't even feel like a person anymore, I'm just "a bride!" All I do is freaking talk about the wedding!

Anyways.

I'm 29. I live about 45 minutes south of Minneapolis. I've lived in Minnesota all my life. Every winter I say I'm moving, and every summer I say I'm never leaving.

My favorite color is pink. I'm a theft investigator for an insurance company. I've worked since I was 15 years old, and held a grand total of 4 jobs.  I've been with this company 7 years next week but just started this position in June.

I have one cat named Lucy who needs to go on a diet becasue she is FAT!  I want to travel as much as possible next year before we start thinking about kids. I really want to go to Europe and I'm itching to go back to Vegas badd!

I like reading, shopping (when I don't HAVE to buy something), I LOVE reality tv, I love really bad pop music, apple orchards, spring and fall, and I have some ridiculously odd yet undeniably strong urge to start doing puzzles (like jigsaw...idk I'm weird) because I think it will help me with stress.
  • I am 28 and live about an hour outside of Chicago.  I am a high school teacher (which has kept me very busy recently)
    I have always lived in Illinois and couldnt imagine being anywhere else about 9 months out of the year. 
    My favorite color is purple and we do not have any pets because we are currently renting and it is not allowed. 
    I like to read but rarely get to read anything that dosent have to do with teaching or going to school.  I love to shop, in fact for about the past 9 years I have worked seasonally at Nordstroms.  My favorite holiday is definately Christmas.
  • I'm 27 years old and live about 15 minutes north of Detroit in a nice little city.  I work in Purchasing and I hate my job, but FI is a zookeeper which is totally awesome in my opinion.  My favorite color is green.  We have 2 dogs - my mini dachshund (Peanut) is almost 5 and his pittie/dobie mix, McClane is 2 - they both happen to be black with tan points so we always get comments about "Big & Little" when we walk them - it actually drives me a little nuts!!  I am SUPER excited for Halloween - besides Christmas it is my favorite holiday.  In my spare time (when I'm not driving myself insane thinking about wedding details) I love to cook and bake, FI and I are taking dancing lessons, and I loooove to read, although that's taken a back seat lately.  I have not read 50 Shades and don't plan to.  We do love watching DVDs though and we are currently on the last season of the Sopranos, which has been phenomenal - I feel a special connection because I have a wild Italian family myself :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:32223654-9acd-4d83-8e1a-1831560e8729">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]april-congrats to your FI! YES! I was just telling my mom yesterday I don't even feel like a person anymore, I'm just "a bride!" All I do is freaking talk about the wedding! Anyways. I'm 29. I live about 45 minutes south of Minneapolis. I've lived in Minnesota all my life. Every winter I say I'm moving, and every summer I say I'm never leaving. My favorite color is pink. I'm a theft investigator for an insurance company. I've worked since I was 15 years old, and held a grand total of 4 jobs.  I've been with this company 7 years next week but just started this position in June. I have one cat named Lucy who needs to go on a diet becasue she is FAT!  I want to travel as much as possible next year before we start thinking about kids. I really want to go to Europe and I'm itching to go back to Vegas badd! I like reading, shopping (when I don't HAVE to buy something), I LOVE reality tv, I love really bad pop music, apple orchards, spring and fall, and I have some ridiculously odd yet undeniably strong urge to start doing puzzles (like jigsaw...idk I'm weird) because I think it will help me with stress.
    Posted by harr0610[/QUOTE]

My friend and I do puzzles allll the time! They are great!
  • I'm Christina! I'm 25 and am currently counting down the days til we can get back on with our lifes, and its not filled with wedding planning, spending and meetings. My fiance and I have been together for almost 4 years and have lived together almost 3! We both work for the Fire Department, he is a firefighter/paramedic and I am a disptacher and have been for the past 5 years. It definitely makes for a crazy stressed, funny/sad story kinda life. We have Tucker, our 3 year old black lab. He's my baby, although we hope to start having babies sometime next year! I love to read, Tuesdays with Morrie is my all time favorite, but I too have read the 50 shades trilogy. I like puzzles, scrapbooking, pictures, animals, and tacos :) I don't like a lot of TV but cannot stay away from Criminal Minds, and I think I have a mini crush on Matthew Gray Gubler, but I'm not sure why. We live in Florida, close to the beach, and if I could I would move to downtown Chicago. Seeing as I have been a floridian my entire life, I'm pretty sure I would freeze to death, but I'd take my chances!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:8d4108e4-c36e-47a9-aecc-26c6d51344e3">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm Christina! I'm 25 and am currently counting down the days til we can get back on with our lifes, and its not filled with wedding planning, spending and meetings. My fiance and I have been together for almost 4 years and have lived together almost 3! We both work for the Fire Department, he is a firefighter/paramedic and I am a disptacher and have been for the past 5 years. It definitely makes for a crazy stressed, funny/sad story kinda life. We have Tucker, our 3 year old black lab. He's my baby, although we hope to start having babies sometime next year! I love to read, Tuesdays with Morrie is my all time favorite, but I too have read the 50 shades trilogy. I like puzzles, scrapbooking, pictures, animals, and tacos :) I don't like a lot of TV but cannot stay away from Criminal Minds, and I think I have a mini crush on Matthew Gray Gubler, but I'm not sure why. We live in Florida, close to the beach, and <strong>if I could I would move to downtown Chicago</strong>. Seeing as I have been a floridian my entire life, I'm pretty sure I would freeze to death, but I'd take my chances!
    Posted by christina911[/QUOTE]

I LOVE Chicago. It's one of my absolute favorite places!
  • whew! real talk I live in the beautiful island of Nassau, The Bahamas.  Today I'm relaxing during this holiday which is "Discovery Day". My plan is to go to the beach, I over heard persons talking about the '50 Shades of Grey" and they were all excited sounds like a book I should pick up and read.  I love watching HGTV, NCIS is my all time favorite, I love reading and favorite ice cream is butter pecan.

• I'm Vanessa. I'm 23! Not much going on this weekend, just the usual wedding planning. We have only 29 more days, and I cannot wait for it to get here, plus be done with it! My fiancee's name is Cody and we have been together for 5 1/2 years. We are high school sweethearts! We have a 5 year old daughter. She's not biologically his but he treats her and loves her as his own! I have a cat (Tippy) and a dog (Jasper). We both work full time. He works for the railroad and i work for a junior high school.
    We live in Texas close to the beach (Galveston)...its not a pretty beach but we have one!
     I'm not reading anything at the moment, but I have read only the first book the the 50 shades triology. I loved The Hunger Games triology, along with all four Twilight books. I am on the look out for a good read, so any suggestions are welcomed!!
    I'm not into one or more particular shows but I do like watching TV.
    Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are my favorite holidays. I would like to go somewhere where they have all four seasons not just HOT and warm. We have our cold days, but I'm sure that our temps are someone else's Fall temps.
    We do plan on have more kids. For sure one more but possibly 2.
    I love to decorate and shop. Those are pretty much my hobbies! Laughing
    We like football and baseball and country music and anything outside!
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:8d4108e4-c36e-47a9-aecc-26c6d51344e3">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]We both work for the Fire Department, he is a firefighter/paramedic and I am a disptacher and have been for the past 5 years. It definitely makes for a crazy stressed, funny/sad story kinda life. !
    Posted by christina911[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey, we are on the opposite side of the house!  FI is a police officer and I'm also a 911 dispatcher.  Do you work for the same department?  We don't...he's tried to get me to his county but I swear he's pulls dumb sh*t and calls off his second unit if he thinks he can handle.  There'd be a huuuge fight if I was on the radio.  LOL  I was a police dispatcher for nine years and then switched to another county to do 911 for the past three years.  FI is a little grouchy cause I said I actually like dispatching fire side.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm 33 and live in Northern Virginia.  Grew up an Air Force brat so we moved around the states some but I claim Virginia now.  I love to read and welcome any sort of recommendations.  I'm almost finished with Lucky...a memoir about a chick that was raped while in college and the aftermath/trial.  Not bad and was recommended but a little heavy of a topic.  I need something lighter after this.</div><div>
    </div><div>I've tried to learn to knit, like to cook (but have to have a recipe...can't make stuff up yet), love to travel, and am addicted to Pinterest.  Favorite color is a toss between blue and green.  No pets although we both want either a Golden Retriever or a German Shepard.  Our schedules suck so we are looking at getting a cat instead.  I'm off today and tomorrow, getting ready to meet my parents/brother for dinner.  I go back to work on Sunday.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:6f498b45-2e34-44d3-a7ac-87d966f994da">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a big NWR  life changing event. MY FI got a job offer in New Zealand so next summer we r moving from New Jersey to New Zealand! Wow!
    Posted by april79lynn[/QUOTE]

<div>Congrats!  That has to be pretty cool.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:7f482112-6567-4761-9e07-7b2fa22b9ae7">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR : Hey, we are on the opposite side of the house!  FI is a police officer and I'm also a 911 dispatcher.  Do you work for the same department?  We don't...he's tried to get me to his county but I swear he's pulls dumb sh*t and calls off his second unit if he thinks he can handle.  There'd be a huuuge fight if I was on the radio.  LOL  I was a police dispatcher for nine years and then switched to another county to do 911 for the past three years.  FI is a little grouchy cause I said I actually like dispatching fire side. I'm 33 and live in Northern Virginia.  Grew up an Air Force brat so we moved around the states some but I claim Virginia now.  I love to read and welcome any sort of recommendations.  I'm almost finished with Lucky...a memoir about a chick that was raped while in college and the aftermath/trial.  Not bad and was recommended but a little heavy of a topic.  I need something lighter after this. I've tried to learn to knit, like to cook (but have to have a recipe...can't make stuff up yet), love to travel, and am addicted to Pinterest.  Favorite color is a toss between blue and green.  No pets although we both want either a Golden Retriever or a German Shepard.  Our schedules suck so we are looking at getting a cat instead.  I'm off today and tomorrow, getting ready to meet my parents/brother for dinner.  I go back to work on Sunday.
    Posted by munchkinmiss[/QUOTE]

How cool! We do not work for the same county, although his county and mine have a "joint" station and that is how we met :) We bicker about whose county is better. Mine is much much bigger and our call load can be over 400 at any given day, when his barely makes it over 100. I say mine is the best! haha, I only dispatch for fire and medical. The sheriffs office is right on the other side of my building though and sometimes I am curious to see how that works. I read Lucky. Such a sad book. Have you ever read the Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.? Thats a good one! There is a movie that came out a while ago too. "The Shack" is also a good book, or Tuesdays with morrie!
  • Hey!!!
    I am Barbara I am 23 years old. I love music and dance. Dance is my life. My wedding is far far away from now so I dont want to discuss anything about that as you say. Happy to be here.

holiday party planner
  • I'm Allison, 24 years old. I'm a 3rd year teacher- 2nd grade. Love my job and my 18 seven and eight year olds. Don't love the meetings (8 this coming week!) Nice to see other teachers on here too! Were we crazy planning a wedding during the school year or what? My FI and I lived in NC, I'm origionally from Maine. I love photography and traveling. I have a STB step-son, 13 years old, FI and I enjoy his football games on the weekends. We also have two 1 year old boys (kittens), Gucci and Louie. FI has a love/hate relationship with them, I begged for them for years :) Waiting to get him his dog, when we buy a house lol. FI and I are polar opposites, we are literally each other's 2nd halves. We have been together for 3.5 years, looking foward to many many more.
    11*23*12 95image 38image 28image
  • OH how refreshing to talk about something else. I feel like everyones forgotten our lives outside of wedding! COunting down the days till we can just be a normal couple again!!!! 27!
    Im Brittney, 25 I live in beautiful Tampa, FL its feeling like fall! we dont get changing trees but do get sun shiney 70 degree weather! Ive got 2 cats Barbara and Jose and a weenie dog Wendal. Favorite colors blues...all blues :) Currently reading a called Stiff....about research on cadavers. Not my norm for sure but still very interesting. Havent gotten into the 50 shades yet...Maybe on the honeymoon :)
  • I'm 27, living in NE Ohio & work for a medical biling company working in appeals. I met FI online & moved in with him 6 months into our relationship (90 mile move). We just closed on our first house 08/24 and just finally moved in this weekend - yes, I'm having a much needed down time/evening as tomorrow is going to be another very busy day of unpacking & organizing.

We have 4 wondful cats; Shadow, Cookie, Molly and Feefs who have actually taken the move very well considering.

I love baking, netflix, Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, New Girl, and How I Met Your Mother (though starting to get a little bored with HIMYM), and Harry Potter book series.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 30, and I'm all over the place. I was born and raised in Houston, TX. I spent the last 7 years in northern and southern California in medical school and residency. I just finished my Pediatrics residency this past July, and I am now living in Ann Arbor, MI to be with my FI. I just started a part-time job in Toledo, OH for an outpatient pediatrics practice. We'll be moving back to southern California next year when I start my Infectious Disease fellowship. whew. 

I have a family dog who still lives in Houston with my parents. She's 11 years old, and I miss her everyday. 

I like to eat, eat, and eat. Food is definitely something I am not afraid to splurge on. I also try to cook most days of the week to feed my food addiction. I would love to travel the world, but school, work, and lack of money have always been in the way. I've done my fair share of traveling, but there are always more places to go!  Now I spend most of my time now glued to my DVR, which I'm a bit sheepish to admit is full of CW shows (Gossip Girl, 90210, Vampire Diaries). I also love New Girl, Law & Order SVU, HIMYM (although I agree the show is bland now and needs to end) and Chopped!

We got married 11/3/12!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:6f498b45-2e34-44d3-a7ac-87d966f994da">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a big NWR  life changing event. MY FI got a job offer in New Zealand so next summer we r moving from New Jersey to New Zealand! Wow!
    Posted by april79lynn[/QUOTE]

<div>That. is. AWESOME! So excited for you. I have always wanted to go there!
    </div>

We got married 11/3/12!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:f1ddfbd2-8987-46fe-bcf0-8a6408226864">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm Allison, 24 years old. I'm a 3rd year teacher- 2nd grade. Love my job and my 18 seven and eight year olds. Don't love the meetings (8 this coming week!) Nice to see other teachers on here too! <strong>Were we crazy planning a wedding during the school year or what?</strong> My FI and I lived in NC, I'm origionally from Maine. I love photography and traveling. I have a STB step-son, 13 years old, FI and I enjoy his football games on the weekends. We also have two 1 year old boys (kittens), Gucci and Louie. FI has a love/hate relationship with them, I begged for them for years :) Waiting to get him his dog, when we buy a house lol. FI and I are polar opposites, we are literally each other's 2nd halves. We have been together for 3.5 years, looking foward to many many more.
    Posted by asmithpoulin[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes! :) I thought I'd be smart and at least choose November, so school would have been in session for 2 months, but oh man, a July wedding sounds great right now! :) I feel bad for my kids trying to learn my new name after 2 months. K-2nd graders will have fun with it. :)</div>
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:0806395f-311f-4201-9b61-b538bfdfa12fPost:2acf4ccb-dfbc-4d4c-9b9c-e5af522d4c36">Re: NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey!!! I am Barbara I am 23 years old. I love music and dance. Dance is my life. M<strong>y wedding is far far away from now </strong>so I dont want to discuss anything about that as you say. Happy to be here. holiday party planner
    Posted by barbaracollins665[/QUOTE]

<div>When is your wedding?  Is it not next month?</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, you need to remove the link you have in your siggy.  Advertising is not allowed on these boards.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards