Catholic Weddings

Hi ladies

Hi,

I haven't visited this board much, but I was impressed with some of the thoughtful, thorough, and informative responses to another poster on another board regarding the readings offered by the church for the wedding ceremony.
I decided I better get over here and start learning some more as well. I am a practicing Catholic (not a cradle Catholic though, was confirmed in 2004), and my FI is not. We are having a Catholic wedding.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker < br > Planning Bio

Re: Hi ladies

• Riss91Riss91 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, glad to have you aboard!! The ladies here are really helpful!
  • lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!! What kind of dog is in your sigpic?
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    welcome! :) I am entering the Church this sunday and the ladies here have been SO helpful and have a great knowledge of this religion. I really love this board.
    xoxo, Jennifer
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  Glad to have you here, and I agree - I learn a lot from this board!
  • ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!

Please note that we don't all offer the goodies that lisa has ;)
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_hi-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:615Discussion:7020b69f-073c-4d3f-b2fa-7f614a78a96ePost:dcba4528-4894-4dce-bc1a-71b4a5bd85df">Re: Hi ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome! Please note that we don't all offer the goodies that lisa has ;)
    Posted by ootmother2[/QUOTE]

Believe me I wish I had that everyday!! I'm glad I changed my sig pic since I was getting hungry every time I posted!! Now it's just my pets =)
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    welcome and congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi everyone!  Thanks for the welcome! Sorry it took me so long to get back over here. I have been wrapped up in the Royal Wedding:)
    My dog is a border collie mix. I still can't figure out what he is mixed with. He has webbed toes though and loves to swim! He's awsome.

• edited December 2011
    Hey Lisa, you have border collies? Aren't they wonderful? I grew up with them. My dog was a rescue from teh shelter. He was malnourished, about 6 mos old and terrified of almost everything. He is now in good shape, well-trained, and has the most hilarious, outgoing personality! I thought he would always be meek, timid and distrustful, be he really came out of his shell once he trusted people again.
    Is the cute dog in your avatar pic a puppy?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards