New York-Long Island

Photography Help

My fiancé and I are planning our Long Island wedding from Louisiana. Therefore a lot of our initial vendor choices are from word of mouth. Has anyone used or sat down with MLG Photography? I wanted to see if I could get any opinions on his work and services.

Re: Photography Help

• edited December 2011
    Have not, but if you need other recommendations just say the word.
    Just Married Photo
  • edited December 2011
    I used Alexis Stein Photography and I LOVED them! (AlexisSteinPhoto.com). Let them know Courtney and Kelly sent you over and maybe they'll hook you up!
  • edited December 2011
    Just my 2 Cents... but 

We just finished our engagement photos with MLG  photog  about  2 hours ago.

Mark is a true professional....
    and we are  Really happy to have found him.

talking to him... he explained that he recently did some training with   THE  David Beckstead...( DB   charges  over $10K  per a wedding shoot).  http://www.davidbeckstead.com/

and while Mark  defiantely  has his own  style... incorporating his style with David Beckstead's is nothing   but a  Thumbs up !!
    The shots he set up was AMAZING ! ... and just from previewing them  we are  really  excited to see the finished  work.

His turn around time is a little over a week  so I'll post the photos  as soon as we get them.

• Stina717Stina717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love if I can see some of your engagement shots when you get them. Please let me know when you get them.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are looking still... Red Sweatshirt Photography is fantastic! We used him and our friends used him. http://www.theredsweatshirt.com
    Just Married Photo
  • KED11KED11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using antiquehoney.com...check them out.

• matt9688matt9688 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have additional reviews on MLG Photography?
  • edited December 2011
    I used lighthouse photography in Port Jefferson and our engagement photos came out awesome.  We used Florio.  Great photographer. Cannot wait for wedding!
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Dreamlife Photos & Videos. My friend used them and recommended them to me. She said they were excellent and did an amazing job on her engagement and wedding photos, as well as her wedding video. If you want to get some more details about them, they sent me an email telling me they were going to be at this bridal show event this Monday if you wan to attend and check them out. The email they sent me gives you free tickets, so you won't have to pay!

Don’t Miss the Bridal Event of the Year

The Wedding Salon

Monday, November 14th, 4– 8 PM

311 West 34th Street, NYC

Meet Celebrity Event Planner Colin Cowie

Cake Tastings by Carlo’s Bakery of Cake Boss

Fantasy Table Décor by David Tutera for Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings

Couture Fashion Show by Jenny Yoo

Enter to win Magical Honeymoon Giveaways!

Fashion Show, Beauty Makeovers, Cocktails,

Cake Tastings, Truffles, Cake Pops & Fabulous Goodie Bags

For $15 complimentary tickets ($50 Value, Admits 2), use code BCBC at www.WeddingSalon.com">www.WeddingSalon.com Call 212.631.7777 or email Sarah@WeddingSalon.com.

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Janelle Brooke Photography. She's going to be at the Wedding Salon event also!! She sent me an invite and I'm going to be attending also. I'm so excited for it, I heard good things about the bridal show from friends who have attended!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards