• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Hello Tuesday!

Good Morning!  Its a chilly and windy day in this neighborhood, these are the days I don't mind working inside all day lol.  

Hope its a happy day :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: Hello Tuesday!

• Morning!

This week has been going by so slowly! H has been gone since Saturday and it feels like it's been weeks. And it feels like a year between now and Saturday when he gets back. Thank goodness my mom is staying with us. And she's cooking! I love my mom's cooking. I can't wait for H to get back, though. Mainly because being there is taking a toll on him. They're getting a lot of answers, though. I just wish I could be there with/for him.

Other than that, it's just another day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry Kris! Hang in there!

Morning all! Just another day in paradise here. (Sarcastic font) I hope to work on my resume tonight since it isn't up to date. We shall see how that goes. On a good note we booked our tickets to Vegas last night! Wohooo Vegas and Utah NP I can't wait!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Hello.
    Today I have to take a resident on two appts, and that means while I'm gone nothing will get done at the house becuase the girl working 8-4 is a lazy piece of sh!t who doesn't do anything. So that will not be fun, because I'll end up doing all the work between the time we get back (which will probably not be until 5) and the time I leave (at 8).  But at least I won't have to sit at home with SIL, who is driving me nuts. Oh, and she's now staying until Friday. I'm not happy about that. 

Degrea - YAY on booking your tickets! 
    Kris - Sending some good thoughts to your&your DH! 

my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • JLQ- why is she staying till Friday? Good luck with work. I hate people that don't pull there weight.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_hello-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:676854cd-cc66-4635-afd3-f8ef738b3b9bPost:ffc26638-59cf-448c-8b05-afd825bde6fd">Re: Hello Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]JLQ- why is she staying till Friday? Good luck with work. I hate people that don't pull there weight.
    Posted by degrea[/QUOTE]
    Well originally MIL was going to come Wednesday to get her and see her husband, who is out this way for work every week. But her husband's mom passed away on Saturday, so he flew down to Georgia and isn't come out here for work this week, so she's going back with one of DH's cousins who goes to college near us. It's all a mess. I just want her out of my house.<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I decided to straighten my hair today, after a few months of not doing it. It was a bad decision. My hair looks like poo now. I should have just stuck with scrunching it. haha! </div>
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Sorry JLQ!! It will be over soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards