Washington-Seattle
Options

Vistaprint

I need about 65 postcards made for rsvp's. What size do i get? What's the cheapest you got yours? Anyone want to share a coupon? I signed up but haven't received anything yet.

I also need 150 business cards my own design. Any advice? Also codes would be greatly appreciated for these too :)

Thanks everyone!

Re: Vistaprint

• Options
    jbuddenjbudden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our RSVP cards are about 3x5 and I work at a bookstore that has a supplies dept and got a dicount, but I think w/o discount it would have been about $35 and that was for 100 envelopes and cards. They aren't printed on yet.

I do know a place where you can get free buisness cards (it's where I got mine) you just pay for shipping, but I can't remember the name. I will look it up and post.

I hope this helps a little. I don't feel like it did though...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just now placed an order with vistaprint.
    I ordered our stds & they were 5.47x4.21 & the evelopes were A-2 Envelopes & were $7.49 for 100 of them (just plain white).
    I don't know what size pc you are doing, but the that's the size envelope we were given with that size std...

hope that helps! :)

I searched for a coupon for them & couldn't find one....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    alyssa pm me your email address or just post it and i'll forward you the last thing i got if you'd like.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

peavlerwedding@live.com

thansk sarack !

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards