Wedding Woes

Kelly gets crabs and a tramp stamp

August 16,2003
      we went to the Renaissance Festival in New Stanton for romance weekend. We went dressed in character. Kelly wore a Celtic Dress made up of a white chemise with black and silver trim with a blue skirt and a red dress. Kelly also wore a flowered headpiece with red white and blue flowers and had a white lace fan. Bill wore his black renaissance pants and his black renaissance shirt with his chainmail vest on top of it. He also had his pouch and wooden rapier. It was a very hot day, but we had a fun time doing everything. We watched the glass blower, three jousts, and two human chess games. Bill was the King in the first chess match and Bill and Kelly were both pawns in the second game. Bill bought Kelly two flowers, one red rose and one pink waxed rose with glitter on it.

August 17,2003
     It was Kelly’s birthday. We went to Olive Garden with Kelly’s Mom, Dad, Kerri, Kelly’s Grandma, and Kelly’s Aunt and Peggy. We all went back to Kelly’s Grandma’s house afterward for cake and presents. Kelly got hermit crabs, a 30 gallon tank for them, climbing toys and other fun things for the crabs.

August 19,2003
      We went to Kennywood (local amusement park) today because it was the day when the [high school] band was performing. We went because Kelly used to be in band and our sisters were both in the band. This day was a lot more crowded than the last time we came in June, the lines were much longer. We still and enjoyed ourselves. We watched the parade in the evening and we cheered for the band and watched all the other neat floats and characters walk around.

Saturday August 23,2003
      We took a ride out to Peter’s Township at Gunslingers and Kelly decided to get a tattoo that she has wanted since she was in 6th grade. The place did not have a picture like it in their books. So we rode out to South Hills village (a mall) to Sam Goodies to buy the Romeo and Juliet CD. When we got back he had to redraw the picture which took a while. Then he took her back and Kelly straddled a chair leaning forward squeezing Bill’s hands to get the tattoo on her lower back. The pain was unbelievable. Kelly was in so much pain she just weep and balled her eyes out during the outlining. She did alright during the shading but it did still hurt. It took the man 2 hours. With the time wasted and the pain gone the man did a very good job.

Re: Kelly gets crabs and a tramp stamp

• zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I just keep liking these people less.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    BUT WHAT DID SHE EAT AT OLIVE GARDEN!?!?!
  • thatgrrrrlthatgrrrrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WHAT IS THE TRAMP STAMP OF?! (Hoping for a dolphin, rainbow, or some combination of the two)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think she got something from the Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack cover art.

maybe Leo weilding a gun?

• zitiqueenzitiqueen member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_kelly-gets-crabs-tramp-stamp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:2818fef5-b097-480f-bcbd-f9a5b120cb33Post:5e7940c6-5040-4c88-8be0-d4c10ba84d47">Re: Kelly gets crabs and a tramp stamp</a>:
    [QUOTE]BUT WHAT DID SHE EAT AT OLIVE GARDEN!?!?!
    Posted by MinM[/QUOTE]

Does Olive Garden even serve chicken strips?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_kelly-gets-crabs-tramp-stamp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:2818fef5-b097-480f-bcbd-f9a5b120cb33Post:3d67feb9-8908-4b48-b6a0-a5a41db0ac6f">Re: Kelly gets crabs and a tramp stamp</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kelly gets crabs and a tramp stamp : Does Olive Garden even serve chicken strips?
    Posted by zitiqueen[/QUOTE]

<div>Chicken Parmesan = close enough? </div>
    Learning to live and work from home: My blog
  • edited December 2011
    They have chicken strips for apps and on the kids menu.
  • mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd weep if someone 'balled' my eyes out. 
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kelly is writing - she regularly switches between first and third person. She also wants to be a teacher. This makes me very sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards