August 2011 Weddings

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We all have a lot to be thankful for! Spend lots of time with family and friends and enjoy the holiday!! Dont forget to Eat a lot, Smile a lot, and Laugh more. Have fun everyone!!!!Cool

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

• Thank you and a happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well! We will be spending the day with FMIL which should be a lot of fun! I am making a fudgey brownie pie with a caramel sauce! Last year I made cheesecake, they loved it and wanted more, but I am hoping this will be a hit too. I hate doing the same thing all the time. Maybe I should bring a back up! lol.

What are everyone else's plans?
  • Im going to the FMIL's house. I havent actually met her yet so this will be the first. She doesnt want me to bring anything but I'm going to bring Raspberry creme pastries i like to make and a bottle of wine. I hope all goes well! PS I'm a little nervous!! :) But very excited!!
  • I am glad that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was very lovely as well! This Thanksgiving was absolutely awesome for us! me being pregnant was something to be very thankful for!!!! :) I ate sooooooooo much and had a great time with ALL my family!Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards