North Carolina

Happy Thanksgiving from a new Knottie

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and introduce myself.  I got engaged to my fiance Chris on 11/6/09 after dating for 3.5 years.  (We had just bought a house together so I knew it was coming, but still exciting.)  We are getting married on October 23, 2010, at Magnolia Manor just outside of Greensboro, NC, where we live.  Have the photographer picked out, just need to finalize contracts next week.  Shopping caterers now, and then onto the DJ.  Once I get those things done I will have more fun focusing on the little details!

Look forward to reading posts and hearing about everyone else's plans and ideas!

- Beth

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from a new Knottie

• edited December 2011
    Happy Thanksgiving & welcome to the Knot!

We're going to recommend that you book All The Right Grooves as your DJ. Jill & Bethany are excellent DJs and always do a great job!
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Date twin! Welcome! I'm getting married on the 23rd next year too, in Chapel Hill. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, post often, the girls here are great!

Now off to re-arrange the T-giving menu... FBIL's much-disliked girlfriend is apparently coming and she "doesn't do cheese or dairy." Yay fun. :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Happy Thanksgiving!  Congrats!  and Welcome!
  • allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board! Post often--you will get a lot of great information here.
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Turkey Day to all........and welcome to the board Beth!  

Am I the only person who still hasn't had anything to eat yet?? I have been smelling the turkey ALL DAY and i am patiently waiting for the FI to tell me it's time to eat!
  • edited December 2011

Congrats on your engagement and welcome!!!  My name is Leigh Anne, and I am getting married on 10-2-10 at Bryan Park just outside of Greensboro.  I grew up in GSO, but I now live in Reidsville.  Not too many people on this board are from this area, so it will be nice to have someone to compare local vendors with!  I definitely agree with *dontworrylover*s post about All The Right Grooves for a DJ!  That's who I am using and they seem fantastic so far!  Lots of good reviews led me in their direction!  Well, let us know if we can be of any help to you!Wink

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards