Nevada-Las Vegas

A question about Sundays

I know it's generally a little less expensive to have a Sunday wedding ceremony (from what I've seen). Just wondering is this also true for receptions on Sunday also? Or is this more dictated by time of day?

Re: A question about Sundays

• edited December 2011
    I had the same thoguhts as you but I have seenno difference in price from a Saturday or a Sunday.  InVegas the "off days are Monday-Thurs.

• edited December 2011
    I agree. My wedding is set for a Sunday, and while I saved money on the ceremony, the reception costs were the same as those on any other day of the week.
  • guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, that's not a problem. We just decided yesterday that it was worth it to have the ceremony on Sunday as opposed to Saturday. Just wanted to see if there were possibly any other perks to a Sunday wedding. Wink 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with pp - all depends on where you're having the reception.  I'm also getting married on a Sunday &  Koi (PH hotel) the price was alot cheaper for a Sunday than Saturday.
  • guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Tanyamar. I appreciate that insight that some places differ on the Sunday price of a reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards