February 2013 Weddings

Colors!

What colors are ya'll using? I'm taking a more winter approach and doing navy, white, and grey.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Colors!

• Fi came up with our theme Winter/Asian Sunsets :) so our colors are mixes of...
    Main: Reds
    Secondary: Silvers/Golds
    Accents: Oranges, Yellows, Purples, Pinks, Ivory

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • I'm actually doing red and white with silver accents since it'll be after Valentine's Day.  Just an idea but I've got some great decorations so far and they are really cheap, I went right after Christmas and again after Valentine's day to get the stuff on sale.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My colors will depend on the wedding package we choose, but I would like a rainbow of colors as we will be in the Caribbean! lol!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:2d4f1f66-112b-4aae-bab4-e8fb7f0ff7c4Post:d86d4567-8df8-4403-a199-f9db377c8a30">Re: Colors!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm actually doing red and white with silver accents since it'll be after Valentine's Day.  Just an idea but I've got some great decorations so far and they are really cheap, I went right after Christmas and again after Valentine's day to get the stuff on sale.
    Posted by starnern[/QUOTE]

Sale stuff is always good. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:2d4f1f66-112b-4aae-bab4-e8fb7f0ff7c4Post:b06bebbc-b218-4bfd-8019-3201991c8638">Re: Colors!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My colors will depend on the wedding package we choose, but I would like a rainbow of colors as we will be in the Caribbean! lol!
    Posted by Julyet06[/QUOTE]

That would be aweswome!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Our two main colors are dark red and dark purple, but we will also be having accents of silver, white, and maybe a little navy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:2d4f1f66-112b-4aae-bab4-e8fb7f0ff7c4Post:553eb9f9-a0af-4dfb-94f4-5f37b79429d4">Re: Colors!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our two main colors are dark red and dark purple, but we will also be having accents of silver, white, and maybe a little navy.
    Posted by frig05[/QUOTE]

Pretty. :) Do ya have a theme or just a color coordination?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • We're thinking deep blues and purples with silver accents.  Though, that might change depending on which venue we choose.  One place we're looking at is an old steel mill that was re-made into an event space, but they left a lot of the old fixtures up.  If we pick them, we might just do metalics with blue-violet accents (or whatever shade in that range that pops well against the fixtures).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2012
    Hope-Nope. No theme. Just colors. :) Your colors sound nice good too. Should be very pretty
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amo - that's pretty cool that the old mill was repurposed. :)
    Frig - Thank you. We'll see how it goes. It was between that or camo. XD

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • I know, right?  And I'm a metal smith; I found it in my first search and was completely sold.  I am so psyched to check it out in a few weeks!  Its the Phoenixville Foundry, btw.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amo - That sounds so cool. :) Even cooler since you're a metal smith. Good luck with it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Our colors are navy blue, deep purple, and a green color. We picked via peacock inspiration. This is the pic we used to decide on the navy :)
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • My colors are watermelon and black
  • my colors are white,silver, with a hint of ice blue
  • KR - that is such a pretty picture with the colors, your wedding is gonna look awesome.

Tony - That sounds interesting. :) I wanna see pics later.

Blesstina - I thought about using silver and ice blue but Fi liked red better.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:2d4f1f66-112b-4aae-bab4-e8fb7f0ff7c4Post:cf1ef451-017d-4d31-968e-69653d7898e7">Re: Colors!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It was between that or camo. XD
    Posted by HopefulLife[/QUOTE]

So I see not only are we both Wet MI brides we also are soon to be hunting wives!  I actually am having my FI wear a white camo vest and tie instead of all white or red like the groomsmen.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:2d4f1f66-112b-4aae-bab4-e8fb7f0ff7c4Post:5d41bec3-3c27-4739-8ed6-c6d464b6c350">Re: Colors!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colors! : So I see not only are we both Wet MI brides we also are soon to be hunting wives!  I actually am having my FI wear a white camo vest and tie instead of all white or red like the groomsmen.
    Posted by starnern[/QUOTE]

Lol. I already hunt, love guns, and a camo-lover. I just don't want it in our wedding. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards