Ohio-Toledo

Reception Macomber Lodge

Has anyone had or been to a reception at the macomber lodge in Oregon? We are having a small reception, around 85 people and at first I thought Macomber would be big enough but now I am having second thoughts! Any thoughts? Thanks!

Re: Reception Macomber Lodge

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_reception-macomber-lodge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:c54eb69d-bd4c-46d3-86df-fb04e925cb3bPost:06a72b60-630a-4c86-b22b-839342b14b2b">Reception Macomber Lodge</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had or been to a reception at the macomber lodge in Oregon? We are having a small reception, around 85 people and at first I thought Macomber would be big enough but now I am having second thoughts! Any thoughts? Thanks!
    Posted by Staci7010[/QUOTE]

<div>We were married inPearson Park and reserved this place as our rain back up.  We didn't have to use it, but we did plan out the space a little bit just in case.  The capacity for the building is listed at 100.  That figures 100 people sitting in rows of chairs.  When you try to include the tables that people sit at, a dance area, a cake table, an area for food, a gift table, etc., I honestly just don't see how you will make it all work.</div><div>
    </div><div>I think your doubts are very vaild and hopefully you have time to reconsider your reception site.</div><div>
    </div><div>We used Bayside Boardwalk for our reception which is nearby.  Overall, we were very happy with that place and found them to be very reasonably priced.</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards