Florida-South Florida

::::EVELYN::::

Hey Honey... Are you ok? I read your WTF and you seemed stressed and down. Call me if you need to talk.

Also... are you the one doing the butterflies in your ceremony to honor loved ones? I found something that you might want...

Email or call me and I'll tell you about it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::::EVELYN::::

• edited December 2011
    Hey hun thanks for the concern! wow i feel loved lol...Im doing good..just stressed cause of work I guess... :)

I am not doing the butterflies to honor relatives I know someone else had posted they would use them for that..i just thought they would fit so nicely with my centerpieces cause Im doing like a spring feel to the wedding..so i was looking into getting some... :)  What did u find??? :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad you feel loved, girl. We are all going through this together, we all have stress, just remember....

Lean on me when you're not strong
    And I'll be your friend
    I'll help you carry on
    For it won't be long till I'm gonna need
    Somebody to lean on

Just call on me brother when you need a hand
    We all need somebody to lean on
    I just might have a problem that you'd understand
    We all need somebody to lean on

If there is a load you have to bear
    That you can't carry
    I'm right up the road, I'll share your load
    if you just call me

Anyway.... down to the question I asked you...

I have some butterfly business cards that would be good for photosharing site cards at the wedding. I used them back when I sold Avon, but I don't need them now.

I just made some Registry Inserts with my website on them, in my bio under paper, projects... under DIY paper to give you an idea. I went with plain for that since I don't know what the invites look like, but you get the idea.

Let me know if you might want them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards