Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

NWR - Lines

Ugh. I have these horrible lines between my eyebrows. I have been kind of obsessing about them lately....especially since I haven't really noticed it this bad before. Wondering if there is an affordable solution to help "tighten" these lines. I frequent the Aveda salon near my home for eyebrow waxes, but do not want to do their $70 facials that help tighten lines, etc. I considered Botox, but...I dunno. I'm only 28!!

Suggestions?
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR - Lines

• Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't do botox or anything invasive. You're too young! That said, I'm 26 and have some lines on my forehead and around my eyes. The thing is, you're probably the only one that notices.

I highly recommend philosophy products. I love their microdelivery peel and hope in a jar. With those 2 things alone, my face looks more youthful and rejuvenated. They have other products as well to help deal with wrinkles, such as eye hope, which I also like a lot. You can get all of these at Sephora.

Moisturizing masks are good too. I love Korres's yogurt one. They have other products in their line that are also fabulous, but they are a bit more pricey.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Although the thought of Botox had crossed my mind....I don't think I would actually do it if it came down to it. HA. I will check out these products. THANKS!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem! I'm all about enhancing one's natural beauty...naturally and without crazy procedures that make one look like an emotionless wreck ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards