Ohio-Northeast

Bridal Shows

Does anyone know of any bridal shows in the area aside from Today's Bride and Mix 94.1's?

I want a chance to talk to loval vendors without having to schedule appointments!

Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shows

• missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got a card in the mail from Michaud's in Strongsville having one.  I threw away the card but it will probably be a smaller venue and can have more one on one time with vendors.  You might want to contact them.
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Michauds is Jan 9 from 10-4
    Deluca's place in the park in lorain is Jan 10 at 1:00
    Cleveland Renaissance hotel is Jan 10 at 10:00
    Brides by the bay Sandusky is Jan 17 at 12:30
    Bertram (aurora) is Jan 24 from 1-4
    Holiday Inn Westlake is Feb 14 from 12-3
    Quicken loan areana is Feb 27 from 10-5

I hope that helps you out
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
  • edited December 2011
    There is also  a PMA show (not sure who it is but saw it in Cleveland Weddings magazine) at Southpark Mall on 1/30 and 31 and at Summit Mall on 2/20 and 21
  • Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    last year there was one at mentor mall the first weekend in february
    there's an open house at springlake party center jan. 24th 1-4 and if you book them then you get $100 off.
    Final Count 206 image
  • missyreeves21missyreeves21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate when they are so crowded like Today's Bride.  Don't like the mall ones either.  Smaller ones are best.  Friends and are going to 95.5 fair in  Solon.  Think the knot will be there too and they're doing a ton of giveaways.  Just go to 95.5 the fish website. 
  • jensanders76jensanders76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, the Signature of Solon one is supposed to be fantastic!  Champagne for the brides, valet parking, lots of prizes.  Heard the commercials on the radio all week.  We're going.  See you there missy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards