Not Engaged Yet

SoCal G2G with Ravenray

Aloha my NEY ladies.  Ravenray aka Rachael and I got together this weekend for lunch.  I'm so glad that she was free to have lunch with me, originally we were slated to have dinner on Saturday but it turned out that it was my FMIL bday on Saturday and FI forgot to inform me of the bday tea and dinner.  Rachael and her FI are such awesome people and I'm so glad to have got a chance to meet with them.  Also that they were kind of enough to agree to let Maus come to join us. 

Rachael when you read this I want to say sorry if I was all over the place with conversation topics and if I gave you shifty eyes.  I get that way when I meet people for the first time I get nervous.  Danish man is better at being the social butterfly with new people.  Once I get going though its a whole other story.  Anyways, I hope you had a great time down here and hopefully we get together again soon and this time drag flygirlMeg in with us.  You rock on the doing the half marathon.  Perhaps if you do it again next year Danish Man and I can join you. 

Maus even got all dressed up for the occasion

So excited to go!

Such a cute couple! 

Maus wanted to have a picture with Ravenray

Picture of the ladies

So Danish Man and I didn't turn out to be ax murders but instead silly pet parents.

Re: SoCal G2G with Ravenray

• Awww, cute.  I like that your "picture of the ladies" includes Maus.  You guys are adorable.
  • Looks like you guys had a great time!
    Anniversary
  • Love it! I'll have to look you up next time in SoCal!
  • You guys are so cute!! I want to steal Maus so badly.
  • As previously mentioned to Ray, I'm so jealous and would love to meet you ladies! Maybe we should have a NEY Half Marathon G2G next year, lol.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • How fun!!! I'd be tempted to go if you ever have one in San Diego!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_socal-g2g-ravenray?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b53c9779-dba7-49f8-84b3-83bcaab0df5ePost:0a5f1c69-d6a3-4075-a22a-5fc3d8cf7019">Re: SoCal G2G with Ravenray</a>:
    [QUOTE]How fun!!! I'd be tempted to go if you ever have one in San Diego!
    Posted by NurseyK[/QUOTE]

This may happen once HULU moves to SD after she gets married.  :)
  • Oh I am so glad you posted pictures!  I am sick right now so getting my act together is hard. :(  I'll post some adorable one I took of Lyn, Maus, and her FI later :)

Lyn, you are so funny.  I thought our conversation was great!  Not a problem at all :)  I had a wonderful time, as I will soon explain!  Thanks, we had such a great time doing that.  OMG that would be soo cool!!!  I think we want to do it again as long as we have the money!!  You should totally join us!

Anyways, Lyn and her FI are awesome people!  And Maus, oh Maus is so adorable!  I love her so much!  <3  Fi and I had such a good time with them!  We spent a lot of time talking.  Her FI has this light Danish accent!  It is so cute!  Really wonderful people, who were so kind to come meet us!  Even though FI wasn't sure about it he said he had a great time afterwards :)  Hence the ax murderer comment, lol.  We loved meeting Maus, and the restaurant was yummy!  And so much food too!!

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_socal-g2g-ravenray?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b53c9779-dba7-49f8-84b3-83bcaab0df5ePost:ccd8e2b5-d24a-45a5-a3a0-41dc405b4b6f">Re: SoCal G2G with Ravenray</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SoCal G2G with Ravenray : This may happen once HULU moves to SD after she gets married.  :)
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

<div>This. Definitely this! :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards