Wedding Woes

THAT'S your question?

who cares why?  just wipe down anything they touched, especially any chairs they sat on, and never call them again.

Dear Amy: My husband and I became friends with a couple a little over a year ago.  We had some nice times together, including dinners, movies, etc. They are very nice, own a lovely home and have two beautiful children, who seem well cared for.

Well, recently this very nice couple informed us that they are "swingers!"

To say that my husband and I were shocked is an understatement. My husband and I have decided that we will no longer socialize with them, because we feel so strongly about their lifestyle.

My question is why?  Why would a married couple who claim they love each other have sex with other people?

— Still Shocked

Re: THAT'S your question?

• tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTH did she expect Amy to say?
  • ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I don't see why this would necessitate cutting off the frienship.  That's so selfish.  Don't they realize how much their other friends are going to want swinger couple stories?
  • edited December 2011
    What's wrong with swingers? I'm not following why this is such a bad thing. Look they didnt ask to swing with you. so what is the probelm here? It's pretty shallow to say just because a couple chooses to have an open sexual realtionship they should be treated as disease ridden heathens. If you dont agree because of religon then fine. But otherwise it's just shallow.
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zzilla, lieb was also the one that was all "YAY FOR DRUNK DRIVING!" a couple of weeks ago, so the "YAY FOR SWINGING!" post isn't a surprise.
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I don't undestand why you'd discuss your sex life with someone who you have to know is judgmental and close-minded. I mean, presumably LetterWriter has been friends with these people long enough so that they know her basic character, politics, and life outlook; it can't be a surprise that she's all "EW! People who don't live their lives the way I do! MY WAY IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY!" 

The swingers are better off without this couple. 
  • edited December 2011
    Zzilla, lieb was also the one that was all "YAY FOR DRUNK DRIVING!" a couple of weeks ago, so the "YAY FOR SWINGING!" post isn't a surprise.

grow up. No one ever said yay to drunk driving exept that he was proven not drunk..get your facts straight..

I also never said YAY to swinging. It's a preferance some people have and who is anyone to judge what other people do with thier lives?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards