Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Mascara

What is the best mascara I could find at Wal-Mart that will make my eyelashes appear fuller/thicker?

Thanks
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Mascara

• I like Maybeline or Revlon :o)
  • I've had good experiences with Lash Blast, Lash Stiletto and Hard Candy's mascara (which is now at Walmart...in my hometown anyway).  The Hard Candy is currently what I'm using.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • covergirl lash blast, i have tiny flimsy pathetic eyelashes and this stuff really helps!
  • i have long but thin eyelashes and i'm not really a fan of the lash blast stuff - i would recommend anything that has a brush with long, very tightly-packed bristles. my drugstore favorites are l'oreal voluminous and maybelline the colossal (although i had a problem with the colossal's brush coming apart- so beware of that).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For fuller/thicker lashes I like mascaras with a large brush.
  • The only mascara that I have loved out of the hundeds that I have tried is Loreal Voluminous. I get the blackest black they have and it's amazing!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_mascara-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:277f2037-1c92-46f2-aef5-5b3293897051Post:e34d6df5-30c3-4768-a2a3-e61b9573c32c">Re: Mascara</a>:
    [QUOTE]Covergirl Lash Blast (the one in the orange tube).[/QUOTE]

Ditto! Love that one!
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards