Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Slideshow Songs

So we are handing off our photo CD's and our song requests to our videographer on Monday. Only think we havent thought about was what songs to use. What are some of the songs you used or are planning to use?
   Thanks for your help!

Re: Slideshow Songs

• graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What types of photos are you using? Is it a traditional compilation of childhood pics up through now? If so, it could be fun to pick clips of songs that were popular at the time the pics were taken and end with a song that has meaning to you as a couple. 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    One song we are thinking about using is that old one, "Today I Met the Boy I'm Gonna Marry" for the pics of either the two of us or just mine.  We are also going to cut the songs shorter, so we can use more songs - maybe just a verse of each.

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • archie08archie08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh I need to find that song your are talking about Jen920! Graysquirrl, our pictures are from us growing up and us with our family and then just the two of us through the years together. I like the idea of songs that were popular when we were growing up. Cute, Like Girls Just Wanna Have fun would be cute!
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing that one too!  We'll have two portions - pictures of us when we were little (before we met) will play along to, "Just Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble and then it'll transition into "Today I Met The Boy I'm Gonna Marry"!  which will go with the pictures of us together :)  Can't wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • L&N5588L&N5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't able to get my slide show to work, but the plan was the "Just Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble and then the pics of us together was "better together" by jack johnson. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards