Snarky Brides

Cheesy?

Ok- I am working on bathroom baskets this weekend. Is a sign with a poem cheesy or cute? Should I just put.. Please Help yourself... or something like this:

Whether your skin feels dry, your hair out of place.
You're not feeling so fresh, or whatever the case.
We've put together a basket to help you along.
Now hurry back out before you miss the next song!

It's so cute.. I could puke... but I sorta wanna do it...

Thoughts?

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my book shelf:
Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

Re: Cheesy?

• Yup, pretty cheesy.
  • Cheesy it is- But I like cheesy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cheesy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a02e2251-21d6-4170-8283-bb94bc0d6e78Post:66bdfb47-308f-44f1-98b6-3df7b8ab51ca">Re: Cheesy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cheesy it is- But I like cheesy.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Cheese = Just say no
  • Skip the "what to do with these items that are obviously meant to be used since they're in a decorated basket" poem and just put the baskets in the bathrooms.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• yea that was pretty much my reaction. I sometimes like cheesy and think it can be cute... at wedding though.. eh.

thanks ladies.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cheesy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a02e2251-21d6-4170-8283-bb94bc0d6e78Post:e76d7201-234c-4161-b80c-151b85392002">Re: Cheesy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheesy? : Cheese = Just say no
    Posted by jajph1974[/QUOTE]

I always say yes to cheese. Thats why I married my DH. He's as cheesy as it gets!
  • I think its fine, but agree with PP who said take out the SUmmers Eve ad.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • When it's kind of breezy and you're feeling cheesy, Summer's Eve... DOUCHE!

(Please let someone get my SNL reference. Please!)
  • I like the poem!! But FI also calls me his Little Cheeseball because I'm always doing cheesy things so take it FWIW!

• Skip it. Your guests don't need a poem to accompany mundane things like mouth wash and tissues.
    Scrabble high score: 531
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards