New York-Western

Kloc's West Seneca/Columns Elma

Hi ladies! I looked at pics of Kloc's online and it looks REALLY nice. Any reviews on the place, staff, and COST???? The menu seems a little confusing to me. Any feedback would be great.

The Columns in Elma seems gorgeous too but NEVER heard anything about it. Any info on this location would be appreciated! Thanks!Smile

Re: Kloc's West Seneca/Columns Elma

• Kloc's has beautiful gardens and beautiful rooms. You can either have your room on a covered patio or they have inside rooms which have doors to the outside gardens. FI and I went to look there but they unfortunately didn't have our date (they book up REALLY fast- we went to look a year and a half before our wedding date) but the menu seemed a bit high considering what you received.

The Columns is attached to the Alton's restaurant and I've heard that they do a nice job and judging from the pictures it is beautiful. I think it was built in the past 5 years or so but Alton's has been around forever.

• I had my shower at the Columns and it was amazing!  My guests said sooo many great things about the food.  I've also been to other showers and a rehearsal dinner there.  Their food is to die for (if you've ever eaten at Alton's, you'll know!).  The banquet Manager, Jill, was extremely helpful and accommodating.  I assume that the food and service would be just as great for a wedding.  The room is really pretty too.  It does not have an outside area (as Kloc's does); if that is something you are looking for.

I've also been to a wedding and a 50th anniversary at Kloc's.  The outside area is really pretty.  The food was just "ok".  Also, you MUST use their DJ.

Comparing the two, I would recommend the Columns.  The food is better and the price is better... you get more for your money!
    8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • Thank you ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards