Illinois-Chicago
Options

DOC--Thoughts on these two?

I'm meeting with two DOCs this weekend and was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on either or both of these:

1. Karolina Warren at Weddings by Karolina
2. Laura Patterson at The Ideal Day

Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DOC--Thoughts on these two?

• Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're using Amanda at LaDi Events, I highly rec her!!
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011

ny Rec's for planners or event decor planners?

posted at 11/30/2010 11:37 PM EST on theknot.com
    Joined on
    03-29-2010
    CHICAGO
    Total posts: 999
    First: 5/9/2010

Last: 1/6/2011

Hello ladies, I'm looking for any recommendations for 1) wedding planners and 2) event designers (decor planning)? TIA

This thread was posted in November, 2010 and there were double recommendations for both Karolina Warren and LaDi Events.....perhaps you could look at those as well.  I only remember because I bookmarked them to check into myself!
  • Options
    TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I emailed Amanda and I'm off to check the thread from November.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Karolina Warren and She absolutely ROCKED!!! I love her. She is a soft spoken detail oriented consumate professional and did a wonderful job for me.
    I give her an A+++++++++++++++
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hilghly recommend Sweet Pea Wedding Studio! Review in bio.
    http://www.sweetpeaweddingstudio.com/
  • Options
    TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Alpha!  I'm really excited to meet with Karolina.  Seventiespop, thank you for the recommendation, I'm off to look at the website.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Amanda and LOVED her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda Burdick gets an A++++++ from me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard really great things about Karolina and Sweet Pea.  We used Cori Ashford at Ashford Events and she was great.  You may want to also check out their website, www.ashfordevents.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I met with both before my wedding and I thought they were both nice, but ultimately I ended up going with Shannon Gail! I'm big on personality, but in terms of talent I think they all seemed to be relatively equal!
  • Options
    05.05.1005.05.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_doc-thoughts-two?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:33ec53bc-556f-4671-8ea4-275caa9e876dPost:d04decf5-3937-41d7-8de5-9b575cca8a8e">Re: DOC--Thoughts on these two?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I met with both before my wedding and I thought they were both nice, but ultimately I ended up going with Shannon Gail! I'm big on personality, but in terms of talent I think they all seemed to be relatively equal!
    Posted by mariannebride[/QUOTE]

same for me. I met with 3 vendors and really clicked with Wendy & Erin from WE Event Design. They worked with me price wise and went above and beyond. Like I said in another post, it was important to me since my facility coordinator was out on maternity leave and the fill-in had never done an event!
  • Options
    gobluebridegobluebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have contact info for WE event design? They didn't come up on google.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards