Indiana

DJ in Michiana Area?

Can anyone recommend their DJ? Anyone that you wouldn't recommend? PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting a negative review. TIA!

Re: DJ in Michiana Area?

• twixinthemixtwixinthemix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of good DJ's in the area.  Notable ones are The Music Machine, The Music Place, Pro Show, and In-Tune.  I've seen a few of them in action while chaperoning dances.  We are using Music to Go Mobile DJ, and we are very happy with him so far!  We aren't getting married until June, so I can't say how well he did, but he's been very good with communication, is easily relatable, and a very good price.  I think it's about $900 for the night.  It's a well established side business for him, and I think FI and I appreciated that.  We booked him at a bridal expo, and he was the only one where I didn't feel like I was meeting a salesman.  The guy's name is Mike Lytle.  I can't find his website offhand, but you can PM me if you want his number.

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Erin has read 1 book toward her goal of 25 books.
    hide
    Follow Me on Pinterest Married Bio and For Sale! Updated 12/23
    "And now you stand before me today, and with all my heart I say, that you are God's miracle to me." June 18th, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    regardless of who you go with, make sure the DJ has a back-up plan in case of illness
  • mandms08mandms08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    The Music Machine is by far the best in town!  Pay the extra cash and go for Paul... he own the company and he is totally worth it.  He's doing my wedding in November and I cannot wait!
  • mandms08mandms08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_dj-michiana-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:9619b952-98c6-48a5-841c-f62a58f69428Post:ed12db88-9846-4e34-83ad-c21058541406">Re: DJ in Michiana Area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Music Machine is by far the best in town!  Pay the extra cash and go for Paul... he own the company and he is totally worth it.  He's doing my wedding in November and I cannot wait!
    Posted by smec2011[/QUOTE]
    We met with him and he was our top choice. However, he just isn't in our budget. :( If there was somewhere else in the budget to pull from, we would have. But I agree, he totally put me at ease, really knew what he was talking about, and you could tell it is something he loves to do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards