Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Photographer reviews ?

Hello,
Does anyone have a excellet reccomendations for photographers in cape cod area?
thanks!!

Re: Photographer reviews ?

• Options
    Amanda from Shoreshotz! She was absolutely AMAZING!!
    http://shoreshotz1.com/

She just did our wedding in Brewster in July, and we could not hae been happier with her. She's SUPER friendly, and makes everyone feel really comfortable. Even during the wedding (BEFORE they saw the pics) our guests were saying how awesome she is because she was so energetic and friendly.

My husband who hates having his pic taken LOVED working with her just because she's so fun.

And her prices are REALLY reasonable.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Amanda from Shoreshotz Photography is absolutely amazing!! She is kind, curtious, thoughtful ... I cannot say enough good things about her! The easiest way I could put it into words would be, I felt like I was the only wedding she had the entire season, even though I know I was not For example, it was misty on the way to our ceremony and I of course did not have umbrellas ... Amanda not only had 1 umbrella but brought about 3 or 4 into the hotel with her! The pictures Amanda takes are beautiful. She captures all the moments that you want to remember, from the look of my husband's face as I walked down the isle to the cake topper with the Stanley Cup Ring inside of it!! All of my family and friends are still asking me to see the pictures just one more time! Compliment after compliment from every person that sees them! I could not have asked for a better photographer!
  • Options
    We used Chris Cook and really liked him and the photos.
  • Options
    I originally wanted to book Amanda from Shoreshotz but she was out of my price range. I booked Tricia from A Perfect Picture(a friend of Amanda from Shoreshotz) and she was amazing!
  • Options
    Portrait New England. Bill and Naome shot our Cape wedding this past spring. They were awesome and definitely more reasonable than any of the Cape photographers we looked into.
  • Options
    I used Matt Stone.  He is a professional photographer with the Herald but also does weddings and I couldn't have been happier with his work.  Everyone raves about our photos and he is the nicest person.
  • Options
    Heather Parker was phenomenal.
    Irish *wife* on Nantucket, lovin' the island life with the love of my life! image
  • Options
    I would definitely go with someone mentioned in this thread. If I could go back, I would have hired Chris Cook or Shoreshotz. I was on a budget, so I went elsewhere and, again, looking back, I would have found the money for it. The photos are SO important, and 3 months out from my wedding, I haven't seen a single professional shot from it, although I wsa promised a 6-8 weeks timeframe and my photographer is and was impossible to get a hold of. It's not worth the stress.
  • Options
    Agree with previous posts we had Amanda from ShorShotz and LOVE her!
  • Options
    I would not recommend Kristen dawn photography. I was incredibly disappointed with the quality of my pictures and the lack of specific pictures I requested ( specific family members). This was the only thing I was not pleased with from my wedding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards