January 2010 Weddings

bellebride116!!!

Your pictures are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope my pro pics come out as nice as yours.....everything looked so amazing, and you are such a great looking couple! Just had to let you know I saw them on facebook! =)

Re: bellebride116!!!

• Awww thank you <3 that's so sweet of you to say! I can't wait to see yours I'm sure they will be super gorgeous!!!!

• Omg, I'm loving your pro pics, too. It looked gorgeous (I hope your day wasn't too cold, considering the "lovely" weather Florida had in January).

DH and I got a kick out of the pics in front of the hotel. It's not that they're funny, but my whole family has this running joke about being able to see that  particularMarriot "from space" ... not really a point to this, other than it gave us a little giggle between all of our oohs and aahs.

Anyway, they look fabulous!

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Thanks! We were actually there the week after the cold spell and lucked out with fabulous, warm weather!

LOL that's funny about that hotel... it IS tall... you probably could see it from space LMAO. We laugh because whenever we drive around Orlando and get lost we just look "up" to find our way back to the hotel!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards