October 2012 Weddings

First date all over again

Today is exactly 4 1/2 yrs since our first date and one week before our wedding.

Someone on here (sorry that  can't remember who to give credit) suggested doing the first date again the week before the wedding and we did it. It was so much fun, coffee, some shopping and out for an early dinner. It was really nice and relaxing (which is just what I needed a week before the big day).

Crazy week ahead of us to include bachelor and bachelorette parties on Thursday, rehearsal and dinner on Friday and the big day on Saturday. Can't wait!
Just my two cents! Penny L G M

Re: First date all over again

• oooh I love that idea..we went Kayaking on our first day... would love to squeeze that in
  • Oh how fun! I'm determined to have a date night this last week before the wedding totally unrelated to anything wedding.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • that sounds so sweet and like so much fun!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I don't think I can afford that night of sushi again...not right now ... But we could go shoot pool and take that walk :) Great idea!
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • I didn't see this post you speak of, but coincidentally, FI and I had breakfast this morning at the sports bar/family restaurant we met at. It is so nice to just take time like that to relax. His bachelor party is tonight (right now in fact) and at breakfast this morning he said to me "This is the perfect way to start today, just me and you". 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are going to our first concert together on the 5th- Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie, with Powerman 5000.  Super excited, especially considering we've never been to a real concer together- it's always been for local bands who haven't made it big.  This is going to be great!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    270475_10151278916785395_726690480_n-1
    Mom to D.A (11.09) and 3 beautiful angels (06.08, 03.11, 07.12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards