Connecticut

HELP!? Reasonable Airbrush make-up artists in CT

Looking for a makeup artist to do airbrush who is reasonable price -- any suggestions?

Re: HELP!? Reasonable Airbrush make-up artists in CT

• Vesi312Vesi312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havent' decided yet, but after seeing a news story about them on NBC 30, I decided to look into Naomi's Salon in West Hartford. Their makeovers are awesome
    http://www.salonnaomi.com/B4andAfter.html
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Danielle Santagata - I haven't had a trial yet, but she's really nice, her prices are great, and judging from others who have used her and the pictures on her fb, she does a great job!
  • edited December 2011
    Larissa Lake is awesome! She's a little more reasonable than some of the competition... plus she's such a sweetheart! Her and her team do both airbrush makeup and hair. $95 makeup $85 hair for attendants $75 for each

www.larissalakemakeupartist.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of brides who would suggest Naomi's.  Also Dana Bartone and I am using A Touch of Makeup by Sharyn Scully.

Good luck!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_reasonable-airbrush-up-artists-ct?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:6f6edbc7-3d89-425c-a127-0ab5ee969237Post:71620670-f9b8-4aa9-861d-d9672f058964">Re: HELP!? Reasonable Airbrush make-up artists in CT</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Danielle Santagata - I haven't had a trial yet, but she's really nice, her prices are great, and judging from others who have used her and the pictures on her fb, she does a great job!
    Posted by mermaidutp[/QUOTE]

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!! Me too!!! LOVE HER!!!

She is phenomenial!!!

<a href="mailto:Dsantagata1923@yahoo.com">Dsantagata1923@yahoo.com</a>

She is also on FB look up: 

<span style="widows:2;text-transform:none;text-indent:0px;border-collapse:separate;font:medium 'Times New Roman';white-space:normal;orphans:2;letter-spacing:normal;color:#000000;word-spacing:0px;-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:0px;-webkit-border-vertical-spacing:0px;-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:none;-webkit-text-size-adjust:auto;-webkit-text-stroke-width:0px;" class="Apple-style-span"><span style="font-family:tahoma, 'new york', times, serif;font-size:16px;" class="Apple-style-span"><a style="color:blue;cursor:pointer;text-decoration:underline;" href="http://www.facebook.com/daniellesantagata" target="_blank">www.facebook.com/daniellesantagata</a></span></span>

there are alot of pics there!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.atouchofcolormakeup.com/index.htm
    Sharyn did such a great job on me and my bridesmaids!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Andrea Morano.  I haven't done my trial yet, but she is super resonsive and easy to work with.  Picts. on her website are great!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using Danielle Santagata!!!! So excited to have my trial in January.  Her prices are amazing and so nice
  • edited December 2011
    Danielle Santagata - I saw her recommended on her by KLS114.... I had my trail with her and she did amazing work, I booked her right away and she is so awesome and affordable I plan on using her for other events too...

I contacted her after having 2 trails with other makeup artists in my area (lower fairfield county) that charge 2 x as much as she does and she was WAYYYYY better then they were. After having the 2 bad trials I was ready to give up and just do my own makeup. I am so glad I found Danielle!!!

• lynde129lynde129 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Danielle Santagata did my make-up for my wedding.  I HIGHLY reccommend her!!! I absolutely loved my make-up on the day of!

• rosierealrosiereal member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using naomi from west htfd her work is amazing !!!!
    save the date planning My Bio updated 05/22/11 image 184 Invited
    image129 are ready to party! image 39 missing out image 16 are driving me crazy
    RSVP Date: May 14, Wedding: June 18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards